Martial Magic for Magic-Strength Hybrids

Martial Magic for Magic-Strength Hybrids
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

Martial Magic: Spells/Techniques that require Magic and Strength to use.

Description: They function as bot a spell and a technique and can be described as the combination of magic and martial arts instead of using imbuement

Mechanics: They are special spells/ techniques that can be learned and applied to a fighting style or magic you possess. Upon learning a martial magic that martial magic can be linked too a magic you possess if learned on a fighting style but can also be linked to a fighting style you possess if learned on a magic. (Btw martial magics are affected by properties imbued onto the magic/fighting style so once could have a martial magic linked to light magic learned on boxing with crystal magic imbued also if a Savant uses it for example, they could imbue spirit energy as well.)

Limits: There’d be a limited amount of martial magic you could have applied at a time which would probably have to be discussed.

Customisation: You can customise them like you do with spells/techniques such as changing increasing the amount and adjusting the size and turning it to an ultimate art also if it’s learned on a magic you could change the shape but if its learned on a fighting style you can change the embodiment.

How it will look: Gamehero14 had an idea of magic tattoos From: Magic Tattoos and I think that they sound and look pretty cool for Warlocks and that be a cool way to have martial magic seem unique so I’d like it when learned the martial magic would place a tattoo on the player and whenever its being used instead of forming a magic circle they martial magic would cause the tattoo to glow the colour of the tattoo could depend on the magic while the pattern could depend on the fighting style for example.

How to acquire: Most likely scrolls that can be found in sealed chests

Lore-Suggestion: Most likely invented by a warlock who wanted to perform attacks that combined both the concepts of magic and strength.

Why: This is probably one of the very few things you could do for a magic strength hybrid build ability seeing as creating a magic fighting style for warlocks might cause a lot of problems such as interfering with imbuements and be hard to create them. but I do think magic tattoos is a cool concept and should be considered. Also my idea on linking a fighting style to am a magic is a thought I had that I found cool.

Ideas for Martial Magic

Crash Blast: A simple martial magic to learn where you crash into your target then perform a blast spell.

Large Mass: Create a large mass of magic which can be carried and moved around with then thrown when wanted enemies will take damage if they get too close to it.

Contain: Grab onto an enemy then trap them surround them with your magic causing them to take them damage and remain immobile for as long as you maintain focus.

Magic Strike: A close-range attack where you focus all your magic into one point then strike it as hard as you can into your target.

Explosive Slam: Grab your opponent then slam them into the ground then you create a magical explosion.

Feel free to comment your ideas for martial magic.
Links to my other hybrid ideas
Wisdom Spells

Power Techniques

Courage Rites

Martial Magic

Hear me out.

Striking Blast (come up with a better name):
Create a downward blast and physically attack it in some way. This would send the blast flying wherever you’re aiming. Basically piercing gale but as a martial spell.

Wdym a downward blast?

/summon fireball ~ ~ ~ {Velocity: 0, 0, 0}

Drop kicking it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.