(CLOSED) Misinput's Maid Café

(CLOSED) Misinput's Maid Café https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/1/7/17f35dcee59db6a96b7906df2f0c355310e6fcd0.png
convenience 4.809523809523809 21 fairness 4.833333333333333 18 trustworthiness 5.0 19

:cat2:

SUNKEN SWORDS

An ancient medium-sized, one handed sword that has spent hundreds of years underwater, yet has mantained perfect shape due to the magic casted on it. It seems to constantly produce water.

An WoM/AO favourite!

Click me!
Enchants Sunken Sword
Clean 1
Strong 7
Swift 2
Bursting 2

SUNKEN IRON HELMETS

An ancient helmet that has spent hundreds of years underwater, yet has maintained perfect shape due to the magic casted on it. It seems to constantly produce water.

By far the best piece of the Sunken Iron set! No doubt about it!

Click me!
Enchants Sunken Iron Helmet
Clean 3
Strong -
Hard 1
Swift -
Bursting 1
Amplified -
Nimble -

SUNKEN IRON ARMOURS

An ancient set of armour that has spent hundreds of years underwater, yet has mantained perfect shape due to the magic casted on it. It seems to constantly produce water.

No, armour is not spelt without the u! Stop gaslighting me.

Click me!
Enchants Sunken Iron Armour
Clean 1
Strong -
Hard -
Swift -
Bursting -
Amplified -
Nimble -

SUNKEN IRON BOOTS

An ancient set of boots that have spent hundreds of years underwater, yet have maintained perfect shape due to the magic casted on them. They seem to constantly produce water.

Have any of you tried to put on incredibly wet shoes? Like the waters just soaked through both shoes? Tried that with drenched socks too? Wouldn’t recommend.

Click me!
Enchants Sunken Iron Boots
Clean 3
Strong -
Hard -
Swift -
Bursting 1
Amplified -
Nimble -

VINDICATORS

An exquisite greathammer made of white metal, embedded with a bright sapphire gemstone. Legends say it once belonged to a powerful member of the Grand Navy, who dissappeared without a trace…

hommr :D

Click me!
Enchants Vindicator
Clean 5
Strong 3
Swift 2
Bursting 1

POISON TOOTH DAGGERS

A dagger crafted from a Poison Jaws’ tooth. It seems to make a sturdy weapon, and its magic properties leave enemies poisoned.

:shark: :shark: :shark:

Click me!
Enchants Poison Tooth Dagger
Clean -
Strong -
Swift -
Bursting -

Last Updated
6 / 06 / 2023 @ 3:27pm ACST

Status
CLOSED
I’ve quit trading for good. Keeping all my stock to trade for goodies whenever I need them. Stock listed is beyond outdated.
:saluting_face:

Need-to-Knows and Trivia!

• Store is rarely updated now. Sorry for the inconvenince!
  • My store is two years old! If that means anything to you.
  • I don’t accept seasonals unless you’re giving me a headless. I have no interest in collecting/trading seasonals.
  • Quite possibly the largest collection of maid items on one account. Patiently waiting for vet to make counting them easier~!
  • I’ll rarely accept any trades without anything I list as for sale on my store. I usually sell what I get off people, I don’t need much for myself.
  • I absolutely love my Sunkens, so I don’t really like trading them unless I’m recieving at least 2 Sunkens for 1. E.g. 2 chestplates for 1 sword.

How to contact me;

Discord: misinput
(join discord.gg/vetex for a mutual server.)

If you’re banned from vetcord, contact me through the options below. Or, message me for a mutual server if you need to use Discord.
Do note I will check your ban reason.

Forums: Reply to this topic, or flick me a DM.

ROBLOX: Send me a trade when I am in-game. My username is Misinput.

Q&A

Q) Why are you offline so much when I am online?
A) I live in a different timezone than most players. If you want to know what time it is for me, look up Time in South Australia on Google. I also do things with my life sometimes, so I might not be available for personal reasons.

Q) You don’t have the item that I am looking for!
A) I don’t have everything, unfortunately. But, feel free to look around at other stores. I don’t really want to trade boss items or seasonals. I enjoy trading rare items that are a bit… harder to get, if you get what I mean. Still ask if I have something though! I’ll be glad to trade boss items if you give me a good offer, but do note I don’t stock up on boss drops since I have no interest in trading them.

Q) Why did you decline my trade?!
A) I will decline trades for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons include;

• You are underpaying.
  • You are asking for an item that I don’t have much of.
  • You are giving me an item that I have too much of.
  • The item you are giving me is worth jack-shit.
  • I just don’t want to do it.

If I decline your trade, don’t leave a bad rating on this store. That not only makes you look like a piece of shit, but makes me feel extremely sad. If you are that desperate for a certain item, check other stores.

Q) You’re ripping me off!
A) I don’t offer for items, typically. Unless I really want your item, then I will overpay.
I will not offer for you. If you want to trade your items to me, make an offer. Otherwise, I will try and rip you off if you keep trying to make me offer.
I rarely need a specific item. If I’m looking for a specific item, I’ll let you know after you give me a trade offer.

As many of you know, I’m an avid collector of maid items. I will also be collecting cat items when they are released. (This means I’ll be accepting cat items on the same services I accept maid items for)
Any donations are greatly appreciated. I love every single one of you who has taken time out of your day to donate even one piece. Truly the ones carrying this collection.

Here’s my current count (note I count these by HAND. Expect it not to be 100% accurate. :heart:)
Last counted: 30th of March, 2023
Skirts :hibiscus:: 392
Tops :cherry_blossom:: 387

2 Likes

Heavy WoJ for 7 crowns

:frmad:

Hard vast for sturdy WoJ +adds since I want you to get profit :sunglasses:

What adds?

1 Like

Powerful ex helm :nod:

That’s actually decent lmao.
DM me on Discord so we can discuss further. :nod:

Can I please have your sunken iron cans sir, I know you have them.
I’ll trade my sunken old boots for them and maybe some sunken arrows and sunken crowns.

What else do you offer? :smirk:

The impossible, almighty sunken air

No. :mariomug:

1 Like

High respects to sunken cans

2 Likes

I rate because she is a fair trader :nod: and very helpful ill add

1 Like

Pretty much what Box said.

1 Like

A very fair and trustworthy trader, only thing is that you don’t have a lot of rare or items for people to come here to trade. But good luck. Again you are very fair and trustworthy.

2 Likes

fax.

epic shop :nod:

1 Like

reminding me to update my shop

I offer 1 clean oath and 1 strong vastira gib me good enchant boss armour pls pls plsp lsp lsp lspsl :frcryin: :pray:

What boss armour