Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yes imagine wearing cfist drip as shadow mage or thermo as magma mage

Darkness Cfist Ileg savant, with black str clothing, darkness arcpshere, wearing a arcanium greatsword, scythe and katana.
With their name being Chad Night

1 Like

FStyle Gauntlets would’ve fit better for certain fighting styles instead of some average-looking boots, i wonder how the robes look though.

Savants aint getting lost magics :pensive:

Btw its time for well-known “Let us disable boxing gloves!” rant

I assume it was done this way to mimic arcanium armor

It was failed to be done

waiting for the warrior drip

It wasn’t just for consistency lol

No, it’s just going to reinforce the stats of the fighting style. How does that even compute.

I bet we’ll get a few more strength equipables. Maybe a headband and armbands?

a belt would be a cool fs accessory

Magma, Glass and Shadow would all get Power since that is what they are most associated with, magma probably is a stretch but Glass and Shadow are 100%

there’s no way glass is getting defence, it’s glass

Sebastian cooked, and we got an answer from misinput about why the change went through

now THAT would be funny

i mean tbf do you think a magic conducting object will change when around a different magic? yes
do robes made specifically for a fighting style change when around a different fighting style? of course not
they aint magic so they dont change like it

you’re a mage, you’re way too weak to even hold these robes let alone wear them

Just going to clarify, this is my opinion

I have no idea why vet made this change :cat2:

This is how arcanium items are SUPPOSED to work. The amount of people I see crying about this is actually insane bc arcanium is supposed to conduct the USERS magic through the metal. Arcanium items aren’t PokĂ©mon people need to stop crying

3 Likes