Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

You mean reminders? I don’t see anything like this there

paladin getting the best of both magic and vitality

i just read it. and idk what this dude smoking. sure it’s cool in lore but other than that i can’t imagine using it lol

(will probably make one of my slots a vit hybrid, but that’s to be seen of yet.)

winning
paladin was always winning

Yo can anyone explain what are spectre and butterfly talking about? Have I missed something?

this thread?

Oh ty

this the image they talking about

And thanks for this too

yeah, I posted the uncensored version of that message a bit later in that thread

yeah i saw it lol. but yeah in lore it’s pretty cool sounding, but i gotta see it in game for me to actually feel any hype for it tbh

Guh?

scroll all the way down

And? The only thing there is some kind of old ass post that everyone knows about already

how is this an old ass post if this was posted yesterday lol

(again blurred for anyone not wanting to be spoiled by spirit weapon lore)

No, this was actually around for some time. Its first appearance was actually in the Arcane Riddle Thread, which was 2 weeks ago. From what I understand, very few people are still tuning in with that thread, so not many people even saw the screenshot till people in another thread started talking about it

Crimsonpants just so happened to be late to the party, I dont think they were aware that it was shared already

Lost Spells aren’t the same thing as Losts Magics, there’s Rare, Lost and Ancient Spells, and there’s Lost and Ancient Magics, Lost Spells will probably have a lower req than lost magics

About ancient spells. I have heard ancient magics upon learning will have no spells from the start, all spells you must find yourself as scrolls. Are these scrolls containing spells for ancient magics and ancient spell scrolls the same thing or not?

I don’t think so, Ancient Spells are just extremely complicated spells with high reqs. If the thing about Ancient Magic is true, it just means they will only be able to learn spells with any spell scroll, not tbase spells

Hm, maybe you are right