Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

In addition, you have been running agility before it was seen as broken. If you were already trying to have the most of a stat before it became meta, you shouldn’t be blamed for it.

I STILL don’t like the teleports agility grants and I STILL want it to be reverted back to no teleports

wardens having 2.5k hp at level 160 is true, but doesn’t take into account the fact they take damage when THEY attack, making the extra health gained moot.

in addition, armor piercing hurts EVERYONE, not just vitality, hell it could be argued it hurts vitality builds less since they don’t need to invest as much defense as other builds, though them burning their health making the extra health moot counters this argument somewhat. at the same time it could be argued that it harms it more, as since health is vitality’s energy bar it gets punished for trying to increase it. it’d be like having a direct counter to energy regen gems.

this is no way harms wardens as they won’t exist for a while, and once they do, they’ll only be affected by it if they invest in defense and they can afford to just, invest into power or substats.

It could be a toggleable thing. Personally I feel like actually launching yourself that high into the air is much better than teleporting part of the way.

While I do get where you are coming from, armor piercing is situational at best. We also do not know the specifics on how much damage one takes from spirit weapons only that it does occur and I will say this again, we don’t know what benefits we will get from the warden awakening I believe its been stated before that all “10% damage reduction” awakenings are placeholders. For all we know the energy bar could be replaced with a soul bar or whatnot. (since its useless as warden) That’s the thing ONLY VETEX KNOWS. Also I didn’t mean to come across as if it only affects vitality builds but idk I doubt this stat will be frequently used or even game changing enough to be warranted.

we have a new stat to get mad at guys!

3 Likes

Max resistence surge.

no more, no less.

Now all we need is an attack that has a really long cast time that does huge damage, then using max resistance to act like a boss doing a final attack.

this is too many stats to keep track of :sob:

blast getting smaller when you have multiple is getting removed, so we could have a 20 ult art just like that one barrage move that calvus does.

armour piercing:

ah…

well, this works too i guess?

i don’t think that works, it doesn’t directly add more defense

lettuce, do you not remember the second part of armour piercing where it reduces damage reduction

G
(i don’t even know how this can be a complete sentence it’s just one letter)

(but seriously if you’re spending that long casting then your target can duck for cover or prepare to block/parry/dodge

I guess vetex went nuts this update, creating 10 new stats for us

my stat idea was added yippee

1 Like

@Mimhere, since you’re here, mind telling us what’s your take on armor piercing?

Intensity rework when? It is far more needed than 10 new stats

idk I haven’t tried it out yet