Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic

Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic
effort 2.833333333333333 12 quality 3.2 10 reasonability 3.0 19

what is the difference.

hunting a level 130 criminal NPC is going to give the exact same rewards as hunting a level 130 hero NPC.
Criminal NPCs can also become rivals that never properly die and grant much higher rewards so there’s no reason to do contracts in the first place.

I’m talking abt players, not npcs. Anyway even on the subject of npcs, you can’t find them anywhere. This way, you can hunt both of them.

If you dislike villian so much, why don’t you just switch back to being a hero?

this isn’t an advantage, all players can do this

even good reps can assassinate good reps

Wait, really? They can take the assasination poster?

Yes, I’m pretty sure. But instead of giving renown it takes renown away.

Even so, you do not gain fame for that, while villians will gain bounty.

I did!
Does that mean I should just shut up and not say that being a villain is the WORST thing in the entire game?

Yeah, but still, and even at that assassination and bounty hunting are the SAME. No advantage at all.

And honestly, being able to get hunted by more than one faction is more of a disadvantage.

Villains and heroes can attack a specific villain if they want, it’s just uncommon.

If you see a high bounty player, you can hunt them, if you see a high fame player, you can assasinate them.

EXACTLY. A high bounty player can be hunted by both bounty and fame players.

Not an advantage, it’s just there.

Nope, freedom of speech exists. Just giving my reasoning man.

dont want jails to disappear, id rather have a super short jail time since it only happens when you get captured by the navy or hunted by a bounty hunter
in no way should you be arrested so often that a, lets say, 1min jailtime would be annoying. if thats really an issue then you gotta fix the cause of why you get arrested constantly instead of the consequence. we already know notoriety is an issue

My friend got arrested by a shark.

This means that he fought a hero/navy dude not too long ago, so if you run from them, the kill counts towards the hero/navy dude.

no.
they didn’t.

Man.