PvP Clips Megathread

2 Likes

he didnt even stand a chance…

Holy fuck I need to try this out

if ur gunna make a new slot I’d go metal for the cauterize or crystal cause it’s broken, earth really doesn’t get anything from going thermo

also since the speed and damage multipliers cancel out mostly from polar opposite imbues it plays a lot like pure basic, if you’re not talented at landing low% shots or playing rushdown as it’s meant to be played you won’t find much success

however that is not me dissuading you, I wish you the best of luck if you do go through with it

Great clips like this are why I’m interested in getting good at pvp, so dang impressive.

Too bad I can’t land small attacks for the love of me, my shots have to be 70%+ in order for me to hit with them
Also remember my aim from that one clip I posted that one day

btw whats your stat build like power and defense

1 Like

i got shitkicked by whatever you were using last time and oh my god what the hell

Thoughts on something like ice thermo? Haven’t made the file yet

keep in mind when you imbue with Steam Magic you take on Fire’s imbue properties. it’s alright but nothing too crazy

it allows you great strength when fighting opponents in the water if you swap to Ice, which is actually one of FS’s greatest weaknesses, I could see this working out pretty well

last clips of the night

I would not be able to hit those 20% shots if my life depended on it, unless the target literally wasn’t moving.

easier to learn than gun m1s since learning gun m1s also takes learning how to play in shiftlock 24/7 but it’s still pretty hard , if you really want to learn 20% shot it takes a lot of fs gameplay and honing ur mechanics

funny enough I actually learned how to land 20% shots by applying tf2 knowledge unironically, I’ll elaborate if you want

113 posts were split to a new topic: Pvp math class

doc tapped into a fraction of poseidon magic’s power “Empyrean!” and the game banished him for it :face_holding_back_tears:

This knight is showing me his build. 62 size, 2.1k and around 190-250+ dmg on moves. Is knight crazy?

why were there 100 posts about math bro can we get some more pvp

4 Likes

gameplay on the obesity build for the first time in forever

gyat mf damn those shots are clean

knight winning. got a cleaner clip but medal corrupted it so gg on that

3 Likes