Randomness's Arcane Recap Hub

So I thought it would be funny to organise the second most unorganised archive of AO patch notes (after reminders for AO).

:ice_magic_var2: Randomness’s Arcane Recap :ice_magic_var2:

What is this thing anyway?

So Randomness’s Arcane Recap is my new series dedicated to archiving stuff to do with the development of the popular upcoming possible anime inspired but not actually releasing on Roblox soon game ARCANE ODYSSEY (Not Clickbait)

Is this a copy of ToF?

No. I have great respect for Cryonical and everyone else working on The Odyssey Feed. This is supposed to be a simple archive, whilst ToF looks at the patch notes in much more detail than I do.

Are you secretly trying to get tester?

No. This is for many reasons:

1. Vetex isn’t looking for new testers
  2. It doesn’t take me much more than an hour for each monthly recap. I do not think I put in the amount of effort, that for example, Cryonical did when writing ToF.
  3. I don’t even really want tester lmao. I would rather contribute to the community and/or game in other ways.

Are you ever going to stop with answering questions nobody asked in the first place?

At some point, yes.

2022 Recaps

2022 Yearly recap, Part 1.

2022 Yearly recap, Part 2.

2023 Recaps

January

February

March

April

May

2023 Full Recap

9 Likes

3 Likes

Good news: I’ve gotten my laptop working so there should be a recap for this month releasing quite soon. It might be shorter because I got quite a lot of exams coming up though.

1 Like

Hey look Feb’s Recap is here

2 Likes

March recap is here!

2 Likes

I totally forgot that I would have to do an april recap, better start working on it later this week.

April recap is is here: Enjoy!

1 Like

right i feel like a dumbass

i thought you just invented this rn

so i pinged cryonical to see his reaction on you stealing his anchor thing

Lmao don’t worry

Sorry people I’ve started my Ezia arc. This will definitely not be relevant for the next Recap.

its spreading

May I introduce this months recap?

1 Like

Quality? What’s quality?

2 Likes

Dead topic :yawning_face:

Definitely not coming back here to find something.

1 Like

Yeah I see that

Uhh no you don’t
Light magic: Flashbang!

Oh dear
Its here
Once more
My insanity

1 Like