Reminders for AO (Part 4)

freakyman1314 im removing your perms to talk in this chat please make room for the actual patch notes your gyatt is taking up too much space,.,ā€¦

7 Likes

well, given that most of it is underground, yeah?

@StockSounds you seem to be new here; the rules are that you cannot talk here unless itā€™s a direct reply to a trello/update post. to discuss any posts, please go to the discussion thread

Erm okay then.
Iā€™m fairly sure I wasnā€™t derailing that much, but youā€™re the boss.

https://x.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1824581912444407990?t=qawWoXhD-S3HjJCHDUKgnQ&s=19

6 Likes

Lees red then expected

I do see at least one NPC here

PLEASE USE THE DISCUSSION THREAD @beetwee24 @StockSounds IDK WHY I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF

1 Like

My brother in christ what
I said one miniscule barely substantial thing about the image, and then posted a screenshot showing my findings in it.

1 Like

The screenshot you posted is actually still up because itā€™s a direct reply to new info, so that was fine. The small discussion you and beetwee24 had about said screenshot was deleted and you guys were chastised because any extra conversation should have been done in the discussion thread.

I know it was only like 3 replies but these threads were derailed a lot in the past (as you can tell by how ticked off Cryonical is in the quoted post) so the no extra discussion rule is enforced hard now.

Sorry mods if this post counts as extraneous discussion, feel free to delete if necessary. Just figured it could use some extra elaboration.

3 Likes

i can finally use mystic ice instead of arctic ice thank you vetex :pray:

10 Likes

Wait itā€™s more common than acrimony? This is absolutely huge for the ao players with lives community.

this implies that Losts and Ancients will indeed be able to replace your first magic.
If mages can also still use Arcanium to an extent, this means the Theos build will be entirely possible by getting Phoenix Sun and Fire with an Arcanium staff.

1 Like

I thought this was already confirmed. It would be dumb if the stuff with the most powerful spells HAD to be in the slots with higher requirements for said spells.

Why would your first magic be locked???
Also arenā€™t you not supposed to be chatty on this thread?

this got added/crossed off on the currently working tab!

24 Likes

14 Likes