Reminders for AO (Part 4)

u get big boobs.

11 Likes

this got checked off in the roadmap

5 Likes

Summary

Sorry, Amanai. I’m not even angry over you right now. I bear no grudge against anyone. It’s just that the world feels so, so wonderful right now. Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the honored one. The merit of having a technique that’s passed down for generations is having a user’s manual. The demerit is that information about the technique is easily leaked. You were a member of the Zen’in clan, weren’t you? That’s why you know so much about the Limitless technique. However, even in the Gojo clan, only a scant few know about this. Take the amplified and the reversal, then smash together those two different expressions of infinity to create and push out imaginary mass. Imaginary Technique: Purple.

9 Likes

New idea.

21 Likes

this was changed (wheres whispering caverns bro)

2 Likes

The trello got another update but I can’t find what changed. If anyone else can, please send it.

My best guess is perhaps the inspirations/credits?
SelloutJTN

“(???) within Makrinaos” sounds like there’s a special group of people hiding in the island, a group with a unique name, so they can’t just be called assassins or criminals. Perhaps they’re the first canonical subclan? Or maybe a group of criminals who aren’t in the syndicate, like the Blackwater Criminals but fancier.

6 Likes

rumbling fist, i’m guessing either an unseen fighting style or a magma warlock

The bounty board assasins are called “???”

They’re just anonymous

level 50-100? aint no one fighting that

new drip? :eyes:

JTN on his way to become Development Savant.

3 Likes

new trello stuff

this got changed on the currently working tab!

6 Likes

ooooh, he’s moved on to the Navy base, fancy fancy!!!

ily vetex

new patch note!!!

2 Likes

Bugfix

Why was this bug fixed now of all times? Could it be Makrinaos has some extremely dark cave areas? :face_with_monocle:
LightBugfix