Reminders for AO (Part 4)

This got changed
FinalClanBuildingStuff

It’s just the Civilization tab now. Us “we’re getting farms this update” believers never lost hope :speaking_head: :fire: :100:
FinalClanBuildingStuff

7 Likes

please dont yap 10,000,000 responses guys :sob:

8 Likes

i feel like renown just shouldnt be a thing and that we should go back to aa reputation
it gets kinda worthless seeing +1000 bounty you now have 50000. it would get less worthless seeing -1000 reputation you now have -7500 reputation and +1000 bounty you now have 2000 bounty

1 Like

its tier 1-4 now :pray:

Screenshot_20240910-235809
Now it’s 1-5

there is never enougn message bloat for one patchnote
certified trello stalker

6 Likes

Castaways finally have a reason to exist

slave labor!!!

1 Like

Castaways watching as 5 ruined archaic mortars start firing on them a day after they were “saved” and put to work:

Oh? You want to go to a civilized island so you can find a boat to return to where you came from? Nah, you’re going into SLAVE LABOR now

So if you’re a villain and asked to “save” them would the option technically be:

“Work for my crew or plunder into the trenches”

1 Like

That technically means you could at some point sell your island’s cargo since you kinda have your own goods

9 Likes

new ship and image

12 Likes

Truly awakening my inner bisexuality

Right, so does that mean that Bounty Hunters from WoM are back on a smaller scale, or does he just have no self-identity other than his job?

“Bounty Hunter Ketch” implies that there’s nothing else noteworthy to name the ship after, even though he’s a whole miniboss. Is he only the first one?

Gas :fire: