Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

maybe as a juggernaut fighting style i’m not sure

shadow magic boxing style warlock lol shadow boxing

an anchor seems nice ( actually no i dont want dark sea ships mauling me while i lift up my anchor lol ) in the long term and dodge reflex should be part of the story honestly so people dont miss it, the rework for ship stats no. and vitality awakening is spirit weapons which is in the works and idk whether he said not to suggest anything about that

yeah we need more colour variants! alot of the magics missing out

1 Like

could you link or reply to the edited post idk where to check out i tried for a minute then was like aaaaaa

I spent like 5 seconds in suggestion category btw

I feel like a lot of people really underestimate just how good gunpowder barrels are for levelling up. They don’t even need another use. The blowing things up is funny but currently their main use is to stop level gaps from being annoying due to how quickly you get past them.

1 Like

Make Seismic Slash or whatever it called good, like it’s useless, I don’t know how it hasn’t gotten a buff or hell a rework. It literally do no damage.

Make it a idk a devastate then the rock throw? Just make Seismic Slash useable

i was talking mostly at the end-game stuffs where xp becomes sorta useless,.,.

the game need oppenheimer as last name like cmon there walter white
now give me my funny nuclear man

would you say its quicker to level using crates or gunpowder barrels, it may be quicker considering you can fit more barrels on a smaller ship i’m not sure though

those are like unintentional or long-running jokes things like the name you mentioned die over time

i believe people use it, other than that not all skills will be one par with eachother it may be like the basic skill for axe weapons honestly

i thought you were referring to changing the model sizes, im pretty sure those ram models are hitting the ship its just the hitbox of the ram or the ship isnt colliding so it may actually be a bug report instead

The advantages of gunpowder barrels is that they give more exp, they are free, and they can be found at many islands and you can just pick them up when you are there for other things (there are usually about 4 or 5 gunpowder barrels that you can grab while killing cernyx)
The advantage of cargo is that you can get them in bulk.

I prefer gunpowder barrels

when we hit the last level cap, full beserkers (and i mean FULL. no other stats.) should be able to go 200 mph on a rowboat

the paddles would break if they use too much force sorry dude

i was reading some post for the frigate ship and i’m pretty sure or atleast saw it had an anchor, may have been just the artist’s idea for it to have one though

i thought more and this and it look like it’s just a “wait til there’s more content kind of thing” since remember for arcanium rams that they’re “lesser” lesser light ram and so on, i’m sure the hitbox needs readjusting though of either the rams location on brigs or the back area of brigs though if they do collide

my suggestions didn’t have “anchor”
did you uh cilck the link?