Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

It truly is scary, this isnt the conversation for PVP and all of the BIGTIMMYKILL22’s out there though… Those thoughts will remain sealed away

I am thinking that arcanium armor gives buffs (extra buffs!) based on the magic you use. I dont know how powerful these will be, but if they outclass sunken and they look cool- I will use it!

piercing for sunken warrior and regeneration for sunken iron possibly sounds ok

they’d have to be rare like arcsphere rates and factor in modifiers, they’d be pretty good possibly better than sunken even with sunken not having modifiers other than atlantean sadly ( idk why drowned sunken wasn’t a thing )

Yeah… We shall see though, I can feel nimbus sea being close… Kinda. Forgot about those new armor sets! Esepcially the mage stuyff

a post from like ~3 hours ago, shows how the clash between pvp and pve players is already bad depending on your region ( enough to make long term pve players quit or fatigued )

A post kind higher mentioned dark sea lightning- AND I MUST AGREE!
Atlantean Ships? Challenging! And fun, if they end you… Thats on your for being just a smol weak mage!
Sirens? Also really! Fun
The emipre state building if it was an ultramassive desert? Also fun!
…But why does the ancient lightning, and the purple lightning strike me 3 times in one expedition! The lightning is scary…

Apparently iron arcanium armor outclassed sunken iron in terms of stats

I see your point but to be honest it just really bothers me when neutral players can go around doing whatever with no consequences at all I had one trying to destroy my ship while I was doing cargo and another just harassing me in messages cause I killed him.

A feel ya… The neutral players are either the most chill people in the world that they probably live in a glacier… Or the most evil person- I havent seen an inbetween, and I feel ya

My suggestion though… Maybe re-add the bursting mode option. For when it was a thing, I really liked it, and who knows what chaos it couldve made at higher levels, or high size…

yeah there’s very few neutral loser players like that i even wanted to stop going neutral when i wanted to not lose infamy cause of this ( didn’t want to be related to them ) it’s so low to do such mean things when you’re supposed to be not causing harm

could you refresh everyone what bursting mode was ! i totally forgot

try play SG or AU servers they’re more friendly ( SG > AU )

i realllllyyy hope that’s not the final result since imagine modifiers ontop the arcanium…

An aura setting that made small explosions (or huge explosions) on your character! Kinda like a get off me tool… It was continuous

last part would backfire for the already lvl 50 req for pvp and noob protection is too common ( on many roblox games )for it to be a thing, in the long term i hope max lvls won’t be hanging out at sailors lodge though lol, once nimbus sea drops we should have most of your issues addressed i believe

1 Like

i sure miss wind magic

Yeah, a bursting ultimate art wind aura would be like gravity magic!

there must have been a reason it got removed and we do got self explosion which arent as cool