Sad truth

pre buff sure but i used it more post buff forrrrrrrrealllllllllll

yeah my penis is also longer but im not bringing that up am i :roll_eyes: 1v1 me NOWWWW!!!

Also cap, post buff its prolly that 10x :skull:. My main file always uses it and youve only been “testing” it

Cap and i cant rn gtg eat dinner in a few min

I bet I got the longest pp here :sunglasses:

I ain’t fully exact my revenge for what you did to me in those chess matches yet…

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chess Fights

21 posts were split to a new topic: Chess Fights

well seasonals are just a currency, they have no practical use and barely anyone uses them as vanity
sunken items are still obtainable but nobody wants to go through that, and they are useful

1 Like

The only reason why im going for a sunken on my Savant is because I intentionally put 100 weapon on my Savant for sunken sword and lightning for stun

bruh rising tides hitbox just doesnt work half the time
i feel like it should get elongated on the top and bottom cause i literally went the same high as my opponent but they didnt get hit

The only sunken i have is from pity, and i am not selling it to anyone

Personal Opinion: there isn’t a single trader that wants seasonals for the drip they want it to brag about but no one besides other traders really cares

sunken’s at least have a use so they are worth more (also people forget that sunken’s are still rare and hard to get for the common player)

2 Likes

That’s not an opinion that’s just a fact & that’s how it works in real life too, most goods selling shop owners don’t buy products for personal use or have any personal thoughts influence their choices and purely do exchanges and purchases for profit

1 Like

what kind of economy does that?
that not how it works in real life at all…

WHAT KIND ECONOMY TRYS TO BUY OUT USELESS ITEMS BECAUSE THEY ARE RAR…
wait a second

( ok fair but still it kind of sucks how many traders just trading for more items. for me stopped trading overall because i got the item i wanted being the sunken sword i don’t really care if the sword gets more common that means more people that can teach me how to use it (yes im a supporter of making sunken items more common) im just a bit sad on the gatekeeping of drip like some seasonals look really good but people just keep them so they can trade for more items that they don’t want or ever going to use outside of trading but other people want)

wish i traded my boss drops for more seasonals (and didn’t give away like 3 seasonals in the first week)

i can’t believe i fr gave away 3 seasonals for a fucking silent blades and quartz amulet i should’ve done my research :sob:

I would love to have a headless for drip tbh

Yeah but they’re all coming back

Wom halloween and 4th of July accessories were never said to be exclusive, the headless head is the only item as of right now that’s confirmed to be a one off thing (maybe Easter valk and lanterns but I haven’t seen it confirmed)

i remember that time i traded an omen mask for an exiled’s shield…

I mean, u also did find a hallowed on sale in a shop for 800 galleons.

Don’t tell me you let that shield convert into a magius relic.