So i wrote an essay only to find out suggestions are gone so i only need feedback

uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why is the post like that

Ultra Epic 5%

Poor Karo, he clearly put in so much effort, only for it to be trashed by others.

2 Likes

AO the adopt me update

no captual

wasnt this posted after suggestions were shut down? close this shit

honestly tho, just slap this shit into a google doc and organize it more. this post is just an eyesore

Yeah I feel bad for them. I get that the ideas aren’t that great and neither is the formatting, but he got ganged up on and Uvadin tore it down completely.

I kinda relate bc I have an idea on a private trello for a game I plan to make (once I have enough experience) and i’m afraid of getting this kind of reaction…guess I now know what not to do, heh.

Also should I close this? This topic is pretty old and the idea won’t be accepted, soooooo

it definitely sucks when you think you have an idea that you think is awesome, only for everyone else to tell you it’s stupid. I wish people here were more constructive when it came to matters like this, but whatever.

and yeah, no more necrobumping lmao

2 Likes

Nah, keep it open

1 Like

K :+1:

ive tried telling people this for FAR too long.

i dont understand why people have to be so friggin toxic.

2 Likes

the safety of being able to say shit behind a screen without consequences is really getting to some people’s heads. I never understood the whole like “oh but we’re just trolls, we’re trolling” or like “you’re just a snowflake.” It’s not that hard to criticize without being a complete ass.
I’m glad there are still a minority of people here who try to participate in the filler discussion while we wait for AO anyways lol. Hopefully it’s a good stepping stool for the community’s inevitable influx of newer members.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.