Spirits Weapons Copium

Also, I remember Metapoly being the one who is accepting/declining suggestor join requests, can anyone find out why my is ignored?

how useful would some rare weapons with a useless skill be?

Sorry, how many skills did you guys get that were useful again?

one out of two

There better be wep/vit hybrid spirit shields for the knights to use.

Minimal of the minimum :skull:

Your weapons hardly changed in placement, the only thing really affected was that an already good weapon got to have two skills and a useless button vs one skill and a useless button

the exact same thing would happen with two more weapons except the only difference is it looks different

I didn’t even realized i got mentioned, i just wanted to reread this thread since i skipped it to the bottom to see what was up.

But, Hello~

also my name. .

But first sorry for ghosting a bit there.

I do too but one also has to remember that this Vetcord we’re talking about. .

Im 85% sure that most people are going to see Arcanium Weps and immediately having the Mages, Conjurers and Warriors -somewhat- jump on them.

Since If mages can sort of use them Warriors can as well given Trista and the likes. Ones hopes are low on it actually winning but there’s a chance and nothing wrong with another bout of waiting.

Y’know. . Not entirely wrong.

3 Likes

I was close enough alright?

I doubt Warriors can tbh, only Warlords can use strength weapons which is just a different type of weapon and then arcanium weapons will be just a different type of magic cast method so I assume only Conjurers/Savants get it. Mages already get magic weapons and warriors using spells seems odd, Triasta /Scald/Poison/Sunken stuff use magic to boost attacks but not spells. The trello says both can but that could easily be outdated so I’m expecting much

Loomian legacy fans watching the devs delay the update for the 50th time:
IMG_0969

3 Likes

Can confirm. Not even sure why I even believe it’ll be finished now.

Going back to this, I really would like seeing bladed weapons with the looks of the pure vessel’s weapon attacks

This shit looks amazing

2 Likes

Alright, then behold: my newest adjustment to my spirit weapons idea that I keep improving.

After first awakening, energy bar of Vitality builds is replaced by: the Soul Concentration bar.

Soul concentration bar: a light-blue bar that takes the place of energy bar of Wardens and is located near normal energy bar of other vitality builds. Its capacity is 200 when you are Warden, 100 when you are Paladin/Knight/Juggernaut, and 50 when you are vitality-using Savant.

When this bar is full, nothing happens, but lowering it reduce your damage and attack speed. It raises each time you land a spirit weapon skill, but it lowers twice as much if you miss. Additionally, if more than 3 spirit weapon skills are used in short amount of time, all next skills that are done soon after will all reduce the bar. To reset the count, simply wait a bit or charge your SC bar. M1 attacks have no interactions with this, it only works with skills. SC bar will regen slowly while outside of battle, and won’t regen at all while fighting.

this concept is ass dawg :skull:

this is literally just a nerf with nothing good, why do you want this?

So thermofist?

Honestly though at this point I would’ve even mind if spirit weapons took some concepts from hollow knight

I actually hope we could get unique weapon skills like this

2 Likes

Just. .

Refer this post/thread.

Vitality users use spirit weps in exchange for hp, where more health drain could and all honesty should increase dmg.

I’d be down for some sorta holy knight set with warding that has a greatsword with skills like this

To make vitality route a precision-based one. To eliminate any possible spammers. To do what three other routes didn’t