⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Huge Visual Improvements!

Explore More Anchors:

wheel

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Friday, June 17, 2022 (US)

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

April Showers

Composed by ProleteR

:scroll:

The Hook!

Hey folks, welcome to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed! This might be a shorter one, but still stick around, and remember to breathe or else you’ll die :fr:.

The first thing we have is version 1.9.69 (Nice :ok_hand:). It contains just one bug fix and a new story part, this being Part 62. It’s called “Ravenna’s Martial Law”, which, if you know what that means, really doesn’t indicate anything good :sleeper:

Next, we have an assortment of new graphical changes, which I won’t list individually :joy:. There’s also been some more changes to acid magic visuals (finalizing the high jump and shockwave explosion :eyes:) after this!

Up next in v1.9.71, all the boss items have been given unique names :poggers2:! Unfortunately, this means they’ll all be deleted from our inventories, but fortunately I haven’t been using any of them :nod:. Definitely a good change, though.

Coming up next, we delve deeper into our visual revamps! We’ll go top to bottom here…

First, we have some changes to the overlays for corroding and soaked, which showed when you had the status effect :nod:. They’ll now look much nicer!

Next up, we have a revamp coming in hot :fire: for aura spells and how they look with acid magic, especially bursting aura spells, which not only have received a bit of special treatment in the looks department in general, but have also gotten a small nerf in their explosion size :chart_with_downwards_trend:.

Not to mention, there’s even new particles which will change with each aura type! This is gonna look sick, can’t wait for some leaks once this has all been polished out :flushed::ok_hand:!

Finally, we have some sound improvements, and new textures for grass and ice, which Vetex isn’t sure about yet :thinking:. Personally, I think they’re neat and add some vibrancy! What pretty much is final though is a new custom material used in the walls of Fort Talos :european_castle:.

And the very last thing is something pretty exciting. The confirmation and beginning of the work on a new boss found in Fort Talos :poggers2:! What things is this going to bring to the table? That’s all we have time for this anchor :wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

Wombo Dream art flex

Posted by @Broly

Wombo Dream has always been a website i’ve been interested in, if you ignore the “Mint as NFT” option :sleeper:. You put in words for a prompt, and it gathers online images and puts them together into an image with a lot of filters you can choose from. I’ve gotten some really nice images from here :nod:, and i’d suggest you give it a try as well. This is not sponsored!1!1

:art:

Arcane Art!

Eco eco

Warden’s Awakening - Spirit Sword

Created by @Dr.Archipelago

Archipelago starts a new roblox animation GIF series where he will be illustrating all of Arcane Odyssey’s stat builds! The first will be the Warden (Not from minecraft :fr:), and with the new concept of spirit weapons, there’s a lot to work with :eyes:! It also took him quite a long time to compress it down to a size the forum would accept, so check it out! Love the kind of “sepia” like filter.

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

Katastrof Blood - Chapter 24: Five Stones and Three Groups of Bones

Written by @Zeil

Returning here once again is Katastrof Blood, which is the one with the really fancy font :mariomug:! In a forest illuminated by fireflies and fantasy, something a bit darker is lurking for Pyrei; a ghostly figure. A mirage or something more :thinking:? And the adventures continue. There’s a ton here, and I can’t really summarize. Read or die :hungry:!

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @GlitchingEclipse! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”The Dark Seas”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

Above the seas, a land floats in clouds of possibility, storms of peril, and mists of puzzlement.

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

HELLO CHAT!!!

11 Likes

fuck what was the name of the AO sky islands

1 Like

cirrus island?

1 Like

Gottem

1 Like

i’ve come to make the odyssey feed puzzles not fun again :smiling_imp:

1 Like

If Vetex is revamping the looks of magics in order of trello then i think water magic wont take as much time

1 Like

:frpensive:

1 Like

i love you guys :heart:

2 Likes

circus cirrus island
(w feed)

1 Like

Invalid invite

:frpensive:

1 Like

W feed as always

1 Like

its the feed

1 Like

Aint no way dicord is so dysfunctional bro

featured topic
Screenshot_20220617-105139_prev_ui

3 Likes

Small necro but I want to note that the (sort of hidden) rule that makes it so you can’t get pinged in one category two anchors in a row will be applying to the riddle category now.

Me enjoy reading da news

1 Like

I enjoyed reading your comment :+1:! Thnx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.