Writing_Wizardry
Arcane_Art
The_Chart
On_Topic
The_Hook
Resources__links_
Music_Magic

What is The Odyssey Feed?

The Odyssey Feed is a forum-published newspaper covering both the development progress of Arcane Odyssey and hot topics on the forum, finished with some cool music.

I started writing this at the same time Arcane Odyssey began development (Late 2020) as a weekly paper. Issue #1 released on November 28, 2020. Since then the paper has undergone many changes and reformats!

Why do I still write this?

The Arcane Universe Community did a lot for me! Vetex made my childhood and my present with his games. Everybody, including vetex and other higher ups, have been incredibly supportive of TOF, and I have been given tester and forum mod because of this paper. Writing this, along with being an active forum mod and a tester is my way of giving back.

Release Schedule

Anchors are published whenever I feel like there is enough information, but it’ll usually be around 4-7 days since the last anchor was published. Every day i’ll sit down and write everything new about Arcane Odyssey! I fill in everything else once the anchor is ready for release.

Information Sources:

Odyssey Feed Related Links:

Odyssey Feed Writing Rules:

• No guild drama, profane things, etc.
  • Cannot ping someone twice in a single anchor. For example, if BNT is gonna get pinged for the riddle, I can’t include their art/writing.
  • Can’t include my own stuff, obviously. That’s just egotistical
  • I’ll try to include music made by forumers in the music section if possible.
  • Someone can’t get pinged in one category for two anchors in a row. The Chart is exempt from this.
  • Descriptions of topics or any paragraphs in general shouldn’t be more than 5 lines long.
  • When releasing, all material (topics, music, videos, etc) must have been created between then and the publishing of the last anchor. If a topic was published before the most recent anchor, it cannot be in the next one.

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server:

If you want to be notified when an anchor of The Odyssey Feed drops, or give feedback/suggestions, then The Odyssey Feed server is for you!

List of All Anchors:

20 Likes

The “News Anchor” pun is probably better than the newspaper itself lmao.

Add photos if you can. Any photos related to the subject will add more interest in the paper :)

1 Like

I didn’t realize that and it already makes the newspaper way better

1 Like

the last time people started making news sources, the people who made them were either pretty shitty or god, so be wise with what you choose to talk about. you could be a fart smella and end up like fat fishe and angmar or be a smart fella and be like WAX

1 Like

I’m mainly talking about trello news. And I add in a topic from the forum and some art. I specifically don’t get into drama or guilds.

Have been doing! :nod:

I think so too! :rofl::anchor:

Working on revamping the entire newspaper. Added a music section you can listen to while you read.

Also made the sections more clear.

The titles also won’t be ordered and will have names, and the title will have an anchor emoji.

Sounds awesome lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m going to try and keep improving the paper.

:nod::heart:

Here;s the thing: WAX’s reports were normally just shitposts, so guess there’s only one path, and it’s of evil

1 Like

WAX is a deity of knowledge and universal power, I look up to him in every way.

Separated the Writing & Art section into individual parts!

Requested by @Robotstics.

hehe.

1 Like

hehe.

1 Like

fat fish news stops making news for 1 moment and you damn upstarts start showing up

He got banned.

1 Like

Yes am here to ask question, what is you are hoping for from the next guild update? Me personally? Competitive leaderboards and buildings. (Thing where you can capture some land or somethin and create structures, that sounds cool.)

1 Like

Oh yeah, cool newspaper I guess, I never read these so idk how to compare yours to others. Still great tho.

1 Like