⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Merry Late Christmas!

Navigator
2022-12-29T02:23:00Z
Written by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird
Sound Magic!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Sound Magic! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

It’s Raining Somewhere Else
Composed by Toby Fox

The Hook!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ The Hook! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Hey, this is Cryonical :wave:. Welcome back to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed! Once again, I have severely procrastinated :sleeper:. Now though that I’ve found some good music to listen to in the background, it’s time :drum:! Let’s get into it.

The abilities and balancing of the final boss in the bronze sea have been finished, and it’s drops are soon to come :poggers2>! Fire particles when catching parts on fire have also been capped in their size as they could be detrimental to visibility in-game :face_with_monocle:.

The drops have been added! Here they are:

What the boss is remains extremely obscure, even through seeing its drops (Most of which are equally obscure :fog:). The Triasta of Bronze is the only drop of which we know the full name :thinking:. You can search up what Triasta means through several different root words, but it’s not exactly of much use; as far as most can tell, it’s something similar to a trident.

Onto v1.10.38! The previous weapon select speed buff by 2x now only occurs in combat because of how it looks outside of combat :nod:. A pretty decent change! Matching this, guns and bows also angle the limbs in order to point towards the spot that you’re firing, which will definitely look pretty cool and interesting ingame :sunglasses:!

Notoriety now has a cap. This is good; due to certain ways of farming it, your notoriety could increase so high that NPCs far over level 1000 could spawn to hunt you down (usually successfully :fr:) Speaking of NPCs, town NPCs will turn to look at you as you walk near them.

The drops for the Bronze Sea’s final boss have been fully implemented and he can now be fought :ok_hand:, albeit without a defeat cutscene for now.

One of the skills for the boss has been revealed, a pillar explosion skill which charges up, available in both the first and second phase :eyes:. The next story part, probably involving his defeat, is being worked on as well.

More progress is being made on Sailor Style, and blizzards and tornadoes are now rarer (You could see lots of them at once in a single area before this change :skull:)! Definitely some overall needed things.

We have a special treat in 1.10.48 with two new story parts. 94, The Order’s Reaches, and 95, Mysterious Bloodline. Who has the mysterious bloodline is not known, but it’s pretty interesting :eye:! A few things with fighting styles have been detailed upon too in this version; sailor style has been given more work, along with some new additional effects to Iron Leg.

Repairing Caravels and Sailboats costs the normal amount after Level 50. I don’t recall a change about this, so that’s interesting I suppose :thinking:?

What flavor is it? Pie flavor :pie:! A brand new texture for pies has been added that applies for all types of pie except pumpkin, since according to Vetex, the original texture fits better for those :+1:. This extravagant texture was made by MarkDonovanSmith, otherwise known as @Akontio. Looking in the inspirations and credits page, linked below, he also rigged, modeled, and animated a sea monster :pray:. Very cool!

Sailor style has been finished :clap:! However, it won’t be added until Vetex finishes building an island called Shell Island, which we haven’t heard of until now, where its mentor will be situated :shell:. He’ll start building it quite soon!

Last up for this version, some item level adjustments! Bronze Legion items can now be obtained from the respective Ravenna enemies, since Vetex changed his mind about what kind of weapons and what level range he wants them to be :boom:. On top of this, Weapons with a minimum level over 50 don’t have an additional stat requirement for the first skill :thinking:. Not sure why this was a thing, but I’m glad it opens up more builds :hammer:!

The Fort Talos escape has gotten a huge improvement! The exit to the outside to complete the escape is wider and the detection is better for it, the timer has been increased by 20 seconds, an intense theme plays during it, and the guards shout things :mega:! It makes the entire sequence much more intense and powerful :explosion_magic:!

On top of this, certain enemies no longer naturally agro on eachother. While this is quite sad, it was needed for the frame increases and the bugs it reduced, which sadly is a reason for a lot of downgrades you’ll see in the patch notes :sleeper::+1:!

However, to make up for it, we’ve made more progress on the next part :ok_hand:, the cobblestone and brick materials have received an improvement, and doorknobs are added to doors near you as part of the high graphics detailing system :door:! Some great visual changes!

Once again, the spawn chance of intense weather, being thunderstorms, tornados, blizzards, and tsunamis has been reduced :chart_with_downwards_trend:. Vetex is really cracking down on this :frhigh:!

Detailing has a much larger range and no longer refreshes as frequently… it’s unknown if this causes performance drops at the moment, so we’ll see how it goes over time :mariomug:. Next, another new part of the story has been added :100:! Part 4 Part 3: The Wounded Escape. With it, the max level cap has been increased to 102.

We’re partaking in some parkour as well :dash:! Freerunning mechanics have been added to certain areas on existing islands, including jumping across poles and beams, perching on top of walls, and more. It’s an automatic thing with these certain assets and is a super interesting feature that makes you feel like a boss :sunglasses:! Relating to this, edge climbing issues have been improved upon and fixed :sparkles:.

Two more story parts have come in! Chapter 4 Part 32: Revon’s Hatred, and Chapter 4 Part 33: Unsettling Promise. It seems that this Revon character will be quite the spook to us around this time :ghost:. Shop NPCs have also been added to all of Ravenna’s towns for convenience :ok_hand:!

A waist lantern item has been added, which is activated by selecting it in your backpack. Super interesting :izakaya_lantern:!

V1.10.45 is quite short… better assets have been given to all existing islands, which includes breakable vases that give galleons. Giving me real zelda vibes! Additionally, the other new assets we previously covered, the freerunning and parkour ones, have been made destructible.

The first half of Ravenna’s quests, all Level 93 plus, have begun being added. After the Bronze Sea story ends, the other half will be available since they will be at a much higher level. So far out of the Level 93 Ravenna quests, 4 have been added :nod:. Next, the ability to auto-climb edges are available when holding things, which is very useful for when you fall in the water, or navigating terrain in general.

DESTRUCTION PARTICLES HAVE BEEN OPTIMIZED FOR LOW END PCS! I am so happy about this information :smiley:! Not only that, but particles in general when lots of attacks are being used and fps is low have been optimized to fit around the needs of both players. This information is indeed, life changing :star_struck:. Additionally, crew NPCs for players unload on your screen at a smaller range for better frames :v:.

Lastly for this epic version, Grand Navy NPCs will now appear on assassination boards, which is pretty cool :cold_face:.

Sadly, waist lanterns no longer have physics as they caused unfixable bugs due to Roblox’s physics issues :skull:. Let’s have a quick sarcastic round of applause for the Roblox team :clap:!

3 New quests have been added to the Ravenna level 93 quest group, thunderstorms are even more rare now, and completing positive quests no longer causes you to lose bounty, which is interesting :thinking:.

It’s version 1.10.48! The last Level 93 quest for Ravenna has been added, along with 3 new cooking recipes and some nice progress for shell island :+1:. The next version, v1.10.49, is essentially the exact same thing, so I wont bother including a screenshot and a separate paragraph :fr:.

In this version, while more cooking recipes have been added (We don’t yet know what the new ingredient(s) causing this is, or if it’s just new recipes for pre-existing things :eyes:.), the color selection in meals has been improved so that it’s more balanced among ingredients :ok_hand:. With that, the trello for today is finally finished :frcryin:!

Let’s move onto a long and prolonged showcase video that’s been allowed to be public. This was recorded by Soleil. Surprisingly, I will not be showing off the new things showcased in it, as it’s 10 minutes long :hourglass:. That would sap the small amount of life force I have left :sleeper:.

I’m incredibly surprised a video of this length was allowed to be public. I saw it originally on the Odyssey Feed discord server and it still remains there; if this wasn’t supposed to be public, notify me and I’ll remove it.

Now that that’s finished, here’s a screenshot of a humongous server entirely filled with the members of Noble, which is, indeed, winning :white_check_mark:. Sadly, I came just a few minutes late so I wasn’t included in this… but I was there at some point :sob:!

And last but certainly not least, we have a very interesting title screen for Arcane Odyssey… :eye:

That’s all for today’s anchor of The Odyssey Feed. Peace out :v:!

On Topic!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎On Topic! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Give the forumer above you a christmas present)
Posted by @DubiousLittleTyp0

In the Christmas spirit, we’re going to be doing some giving! Of course, not literally, but by using funny internet images :poggers2:! And in forum fashion, it will be directed to the person above you. Don’t be shy, go and give something extremely ridiculous and not sincere at all to the unfortunate person who happens to be residing above you (Don’t be inappropriate though :fr:!).

Arcane Art!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Arcane Art! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Secret Santa Collab Piece
Created by @Tobi

Tobi fulfills the christmas spirit this year by being Tong’s secret santa and making some art just for them :frhigh::ok_hand:! We see a wide array of wonderfully drawn characters, with lots of references and individuals that I don’t recognize. Nonetheless, I’m sure tong appreciates a lot and it’s very well done :hugs:. Good job as always, Tobi!

Writing Wizardry!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ Writing Wizardry! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎

Nightglow Waltz
Written by @Robotstics

I don’t exactly have a lot to say about this one, but it’s incredibly unique. The story features Artemis Ombra, an Equinox Magic user who seems to control their powers through dance :face_with_monocle:. As they go through their dance routine with astounding success, you can see the detail and thought that Robotstics put into the imagery, sensations, and emotion :eye:. Go check it out :point_down:

The Chart!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ The Chart! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎

Last anchor’s riddle was solved by @Maple! Congratulations for being the first to crack it! The answer was… ”Master”!

You Open The Scroll…

“Cadmium#”

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

Resources!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Resources! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎

Thanks for reading!
2023 is just around the corner :eyes:!
17 Likes

48 if you are referring to its number on the periodic table

Heheheheh.

we need a clip of this

Am I correct or

thanks for the shoutout! we love odyssey feed

Yes you are!

1 Like

(Sound warning forums please just have lower volume saved)

1 Like

W feed as always

2 Likes

UNDERTALE :frcryin:

You, sir, are forever to be of my respect.

O_O

New feed! :poggers2:

Thanks for the feature.
hand_1hand_2

Yummy feed. :yum:

w feed

Almost forgot to read this! Awesome feed as always!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.