⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ New Weapons and MORE Leaks!

Published by Fang Percy.

This issue of Odyssey Feed was published on Saturday, May 15, 2021. (US).

:headphones:

Music You Should Hear!

Death by Glamour
By Toby Fox

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgO-tN5wAM

:scroll:

Trello News!

Welcome to a wacky and wonderful load of Weapons Revamp! That’s right, we’re getting even more weapons now! There’s definitely a lot of weapons being added, so let’s dive into this Anchor of the Odyssey Feed!

Apparently, that weapon convenience module he did a while back sure is working. He’s pumping out weapons at blazing speeds, and the forum has been going wild. :nod:

We have a ton of weapons this week. Take a look. All of these can be found from fishing or chests.

Old Rapier

Dual Old Swords

Old Trident

Old Katana

Old Hammer

Rusty Morning Star

Wooden Greatclub

Old Greathammer

Wooden Staff

Just take a look at those… That’s a lot. Many of these were received very positively by the forum, especially the Rapier and Katana. In case you’re wondering, a Morning Star is similar to a Mace. If you were Vetex, what would you add next?

Besides these new weapons, we have a few changes. :point_down:

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 10.43.26 AM

First, certain types of bladed damage was reduced. There’s not much I can say here.

The second is more interesting. Player XP is gained everywhere, and not just arenas. There was concern over if exploiters could use this against players and ruin experiences, but they would already to this to NPCs for EXP. Will this encourage ganking? Probably not. It will likely be quite a small amount of EXP. :thinking:

And also a change / fix with talking to NPCs.

And now for the biggest thing this issue… Vetex has finally done a weapons leak!

Quick props to @Zel for putting these videos on the forum. Because I can’t download videos on twitter and don’t have access to discord, I rely on people posting them on the forum for me to download. Thank you! :heart:

Let’s point out some things in this video:

The combos. Those slashes look amazing, and the heavy slashes, especially with the spinning… Beautiful. :frsleepin::ok_hand:

And we also get to see the heavy slash shine on the end of the weapons. This is simply a dream come true. Weapons will be viable! :+1:

And if you look closely on the greatsword video, you could see this… (Image from @Joshiba)

It seems the ship naming plaque will cost somewhere around 30 Galleons. That’s all for this week! :nod:

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“How REALISTICALLY powerful the magics are Part 1”
By @CrimsonCreate

Here’s a topic that might be worth your time. What is the power of each magic realistically? CrimsonCreate ponders upon this, and so do many in the comments. Also check out part two of this. :nod:

Link:
How REALISTICALLY powerful the magics are Part 1

:art:

Art of the Week!

Trigno's Pizzeria

“Late Night Date at Trigno’s Pizzeria”
By @Phi

The pizza is getting cold, but this art by Phi is still pretty hot :fire:. Did you like that pun? You’ll like this art too. It depicts a sad Aaron waiting for his date at Trigno’s Pizzeria… Those flowers are looking pretty withered. Unlike you after seeing this! Haha… ow.

Link:
Late Night Date at Trigno’s Pizzeria

:pencil2:

Writing of the Week!

“Ironport Assistance”
By @PercevalSalore

Perceval has been releasing a lot of writing, and I have to say, 10 was one of his best ones. A new aspiring writer, and he’s also putting forumer’s OCs in his stories, and incorporating them wonderfully! Merits, so check out his work. :point_down:

Link:
Summerhold Ch. 10 "Ironport Assistance"

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last time’s Riddle Solver is @LichdaDerp! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”WAX”!

This Issue’s Riddle is…

”Pastry”

D _ _ _ _

First to message or ping me with the answer will get a shoutout next time I publish!

Thanks for reading this Anchor of… The Odyssey Feed!

14 Likes

riddle answer:
Dicks

Is the riddle answer “Donut”?

1 Like

Those weapon animations are so good, oh my god!

Riddle Answer: Donut

The riddle answer is dough!!!

I give it a 70% chance this won’t give you adware.

I personally hope that vetex adds scythe and maybe like flail, which would be rng based but would have really good aoe and have all the physics that you would imagine

1 Like

Got it!

Those previews already one-up the current melee system in WoM.

Edit: Can’t wait to see how skills are handled.

1 Like

good as always

and i will make bob auburn part 5 the writing of the week
i will tryhard with a thesaurus enough
and i will not be stopped

1 Like

Don’t say a thesaurus is tryhard, you can learn a lot of words there you didn’t know before which can help you in the future. Very helpful, and don’t be afraid to use it!

it isnt

but i will use it to tryhard with writing
which is one of it’s uses

but ill still make it be english
fuck you tryhard roblox cafe workers

Les gooo

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.