The problem with Diving Points

the only problems with diving spots are:
visibility
fighting styles
heat magics

visibility is getting fixed when more potions can be brewed, dunno about the other two though.

3 Likes

musket won’t do much damage as you aren’t a weapons build since that’s how the scaling works

for example, i pre-awakening pure warrior can only do like 20 dmg with their blast

the musket’s been doing 157, which is enough to one-shot the smaller ones.

19 Likes

holy shit

i could solo them fr

1 Like

my ui broke after respawning lmao

lmao

LMAO IM DEAD WTF :skull::skull:???!!?

Yall must’ve had fun in the test universe dawg :sob:
this shit got me cracking up
Who’s idea was it to increase shark spawn by 20 times

Nah bro you should have seen the, like, thousand time temporary increase for testing :skull::skull:

You could jump in the water and get murked by 70 megalodons.

Wtf were yall doing :sob:

you guys raiding palo town with poseidon or some

Bros acting like we could get from ravenna to palo town with that many sharks :skull:.

The only problem I have is sharks. I legit can’t collect one chest without being bombarded by sharks from all directions. Also they do way too much damage. The smallest shark does like 252 dmg per bite.

King of the hill theme

I like it

The least guarded diving spot in AO

Beast instinct ability usually can take care of majority of sharks but the amount of sharks exisiting in one game now is hectic but fun for me, since i can hunt shark non stop and sell their fins for moneh

1 Like

:moyai:

Apparently Vetex decided to reduce the damage sharks take from all regular attacks by 50%, making diving even more painful. The only thing that does full damage to them is hunting attachments.

I still can’t get over the video posted on this thread where that Warrior is helplessly swarmed by a comically huge school of sharks.

It’s funny we went from there being too few sharks in the ocean, to there being too many.

1 Like