Torch response (ft. Pie Debates)

Looks like somebody’s never eaten Michigan 4 berry pie

1 Like

Lemon pie is best pie.

Acceptable answer

I meaaan.
Lemon Pie is good. But Apple Pie is a classic that beats all others.
A bad apple pie is still better than a decent Lemon Pie

One, generic answer.
Two, apple pie is MID and so is the fruit. Apple is overrated just because it’s so easy to grow. It tastes too sour for a fruit you bite into and the weird chunks in apple pie ruin it. I’d prefer freaking hot pumpkin pie over that trash

“Apple is mid” :nerd:

Apples are literally the most goated fruit. They’re loved because they’re native to the great continent of Europe, and they saved the first American settlers.

Apple Pie is a symbol of American Freedom (but tbf it comes from the English Settlers) and it’s been a savior of the western world for centuries

Bro doesn’t know theres several types of Apples…

Hot Pies are disgusting, all Pies should be eaten cold, and Apple Pie is the best pie.

EVERY TYPE OF APPLE IS TOO SOUR FOR ITS TEXTURE.
I have tried so many apples and all of them I don’t like. If you want a truly good sweet biteable fruit eat a plum.

Also yes the hot pumpkin pie tasting bad was the intent

I grew up in New England, and fall food is a big thing here, like apple pie, pumpkin pie, Oktoberfest, that sort of thing.

I have a family recipe for apple pie, and that one recipe is the only pie I can hold above lemon pie. (literally catered to my taste by my late grandfather when i was 4-5)

Pumpkin pie is nostalgic for me. I love it, but it’s nothing like a lemon pie to me. I also like my food really spicy or sour, since I killed my tastebuds.

Again, you’re just not buying the right type of apples. Try find something like Honeycrisp Apples, then try say Apples aren’t the most Diverse, blessed fruit to ever grace this Earth.

Nah, I’d eat an apple.

East Coast Apple Pies :drooling_face:

Already have. Don’t like em. The fact I have to bite into something with the consistency of really really hard styrofoam just to get a semi-sweet flavor is bull crap. Plums are superior

Im gonna beat you with a blunt object

I foresee this topic getting closed.

You cant beat me with a blunt object I already HAVE brain damage!

Unfortunately so do you. Therefore this argument is stupid. (Plums > apples tho)

you try honeycrisp apples?

Yeah

you’re a lost cause with apples then, though you are right with plums being superior

why is it that people keep saying i’m evelynn :sob: i was into the game before her but never knew about the forums til she brought her ban up

Apples with peanut butter are fire tho

severe mental damage with this one…