Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

+4 cfist spammers

I am resisting the urge to create more abyss sea related stories (it is just that interesting of a concept)

1 Like

Rip to all people in Palo town cause there land is being targeted :sob:

AHHH- disappears

what happened to pomegranate island

Month 8 of the Abyss, Cirrus Island.

[ABYSS SEA] Cirrus Chapter: What I thought to be the Finale of It All - Writing - Arcane Odyssey

1 Like

dooooo itttttt

I managed to encounter a fairly accurate representation of what this AU might be like while in the dark sea today. Within about 10 minutes of entering insanity 1 there were 11 atlantean ships. Only 5 of which actually got sunk before my friend decided that it was too dangerous. My ship lost a third of its health but we did survive.

vetex is lurking in this topic real

1 Like

You heard of the sharko rumbling. Now get ready for the Atlantean rumbling

RACISM?
PEAK.
(full sentence)

hehehe made this today >:))))

you’ll see it in four days

watch bro forget to post it

you know me too well

The Mutants of Winterveil’s people

During the Winterveil Extermination, many sought refuge within the Dark Sea, hoping to either somehow sail far away in hopes of finding a light (another sea cluster or just an island untouched by magic pollution) in it’s darkness, a way to get the other parts of the War Seas without passing Ravenna or hunkering down until Ravenna stopped hunting them down.

These hopes, would be extinguished by unending rain.

Over time, many of these refugees would mutate into Atlanteans or into fall to the various dangers of the Dark Sea.

Sadly, the deaths of these refugees did not stop more from following in their footsteps, and eventually nearly all of Winterveil’s citizens had been forced into the Dark Sea by Ravenna in some form.

The mutated inhabitants of Winterveil would be the first mutants to land on the shores of Ravenna, and sought to neither feed or infect. As revenge for being hunted down like dogs oh so many years ago, the mutants slaughtered every single living being they found in their way.

Perhaps to exact even more suffering upon the Ravennean royal family, instead of just outright killing Calvus, a mutant instead deliberately infected Calvus, which would later cause him to end the lives of his own sons.

Winterveil mutants range in what their based off of, but generally seem to be based off of fish the live in the Artic and Antarctic oceans.

Additionally, they all seem to have a strange chilling effect on their attacks, even with hot magics and fighting styles like thermo fist. It’s as if their resentment has taken the form of a bitter cold.

Any that do have weapons seem to have weapons contantly covered in snow and ice, and the armor they wear seemed to have been modified by this snow and ice. Those who use these armaments seem to be much more weak to frostbite and hypothermia.

Lastly, those infected by Winterveil mutants have an additional quirk added on to their infection. They will experience brutal frostbite at the point of infection and around it. They will also be under the effects of immense hypothermia even in the warmest of enviroments.

1 Like

“Revenge is best served cold”
Attacks does extra damage to Ravenneans

I like to think Winterveil/Frostmill is constantly under arcanium rain (Giant snowballs falling from the sky)

honestly good for them get ur revenge winterveilians!!