The entire forums fight each other to the death while i just watch

Im not talking with you xd. I am already have opponent.

So he had a choice to avenge his friend, find out where Beringer and Iris’s dad are, help people, and be a ‘bad’ person or he had a choice to do absolutely nothing, let people die, and be a ‘good’ person

they were destroying everyone because theyy were trying to kill them

eh probably, want some popcorn m8?

why did durza go to oberon the second time then?

ao protag should be questioned for going to the ruins = durza being questioned for going to oberon again

The point was not to make you think that protagonist should be the goodie, my point was to say that if you are so much against evil actions and Durza, then why do you defend protagonist, maybe cuz bias?

Yes, protagonist made that with a reasons, but as someone mentioned higher, nothing will justify evil things that Durza done, then why you can justify protagonist’s action?

Why is this moral and ethics debate still happening. And why is the Morally Dark Grey AO protag being talked now??

It’s quickly devolving into these arguments soon. .

Wayy ahead of ya.

Drama

If evil things can never be justified, then why we are doing that with protagonist?

I defend the protagonist because everything he did was provoked. You cannot say the same for Durza. Plus, the protagonist will likely show remorse in the future. Durza didn’t show remorse for a SINGLE thing he did.

I think you cannot use that as an arguement, since we don’t know the future.

i hope they dont, Elius a btch and the only reason i didnt kill him on my main file is because i dont like murdering people

I never said that evil things cannot be justified.

I don’t remember who, but someone did.

They literally can’t make the same decision because they don’t have the ability to do so, if you mean having a similar decision making process, then no that still does not mean they have the same character

Fair, but still.
Durza didn’t show remorse for anything he did or try to make amends, which is why he is a bad person and no one overlooks that.

time will tell

Then he clearly didn’t make the same decisions because his attack was in a different direction

And yes he’d have a different character

Durza made this blast to save his own life + he wanted to shoot Theos with it, but missed, which means he wasn’t going to destroy the world, he did that just to survive. He is guilty for attacking Theos otherwise, but it is not chained with destroying world.

Duzra was Neutral Evil and AO protag is either True Neutral or Lawful Neutral… or Chaotic Evil if you’re me

what about when he made people go insane and created an army of undead to take over the world?

on the ruins, ao protag killed:

• 6 people who would have no problem killing/torturing them

at oberon/wherever he shot off that blast, durza killed:

• 80% of the population

these two are not exactly comparable