Abyss Sea - Chapter 0 - Wrath of the Gods

The Seventh Sea - April 15 1854

• The Dark Mage Exploded.

Shell Island - April 20 1854 - 07:30

• The Catastrophe arrives at the Bronze Sea.

‎‎

• Otetiani: Hmm, bad climate coming… Tasunke! a tempest is coming, prepare materials, ships will come soon, haha!

• Tasunke: Aye!

• Otetiani: Hey! one is already coming, seems like it just completed a Dark Sea expedition… Though i never seen its flag before, do you know any crews marked by triangles?

• Tasunke: Triangles…? Hmm… Oh yes, i remember, a drunk sailor told me once about the ships of mutated humans that- oh no… CALL THE RAVENNA GUARDS! THOSE BEASTS ARE INVADING US!

Whitesummit - April 20 1854 - 07:30

• Fulton: Is that a… A brig…? No… NO NO NO… MERLOT!
    Fulton barged back into the Red Corner, calling in for the Architect

• Merlot: What is it?-

• Fulton: THERE IS A ATLANTEAN BRIG OUTSIDE, NO, NOT ONE, ITS A WHOLE FLEET! CALL IN ALL THE ASSASSINS… The Bronze Sea is being invaded!

Palo Town - April 20 1854 - 07:37

• Aron Hughes: Ey, Jayden! have you ever seen that ship before? its flag doesn’t ring me any bell…

• Jayden Hale: I don’t remember building any ship like that, its condition seems precarious, maybe it came from a Dark Sea exploration?

• Aron H.: Yeah, you’re right, it came from the border… Hey, shouldn’t it be stopping already?

• Jayden H.: Yeah… YEAH! THEY ARE RAMMING US!

The Bronze Sea - April 20 1854 - 08:00

• All of the Bronze Sea has been invaded.

• 300 confirmed dead, 1000 missing.

• All communications with the outside world has been cut.

Wew, i was expecting to write a lot more but its been 10 years since i last written something that i actually wanted to and seems like i’m a little rusty, following chapters will have a completely different flow, for this is a simple introduction to what is happening around the BS (i was inspired by your typical apocalypse introduction, did yall like it?!)

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed the reading and don’t forget to follow the other participants, their threads are a lot more extensive and everyone is doing a great job!

Notes:
This chapter was a Pilot, the reason why i left so much information out is because the history is still developing and i don’t want to be the one defining all the lore, for example, @TheFightingLady gave the idea of White Summit gathering all the assassins, and just now @lordapollyon1 decided on Palo Town’s fate

[ANIMATION] That’s not the Captain anymore
Atlantean Invasion - An Arcane Odyssey AU
Atlantean Invasion - Island Status List
Arcane Abyss Sea AU Mainpage

6 Likes

Not a bad start! Can’t wait to see what comes next.

1 Like

oh yeah, i was re-reading before going to bed and i forgot to add some notes… time to edit the post lol

AAAAAAAAA LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS

its 12am for me so I really shouldn’t be doing that but OH MY GOD I am literally so excited to see what you do with this concept, you’ve already got everything set up so neatly!! Please feel free to not follow any of the predetermined situations that I created if it doesn’t fit your interpretation of this AU, literally just go wild

1 Like

Love the way you’ve formatted this, it makes it very digestible and easy to read

cant wait for further chapters

I think you should’ve included one for Silverhold as well, In my imagination it would go like this:

Silverhold - April 20 1854 - 7:32

Vice Captain Veronica: What the?- Those are… Atlantean ships!
Runs and enters Commodore Kai’s office Commodore Kai, sir!

Commodore Kai: Yes, you may speak.

Vice Captain Veronica: Sir, a fleet of Atlantean ships have emerged from the border, we are being invaded!

Commodore Kai: Gets up Send a message to the Grand Navy main base, recall all active forces in the Bronze Sea to Silverhold, now!

Vice Captain Veronica: Yes sir! leaves the office