Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

woah what is this bnt drawing vistarian lads again

i might revisit the lads i created before story simulation, might consider making a trello card for character reference some time

3 Likes

jean n rael palette swap

this is uncanny to me im not used to this

5 Likes

My brain

i 100% remember those characters and i agree

:nod:

1 Like

i doubt anyone who says they remember my characters (especially if they’re in this average day in magius hell)

but I’ll proceed to talk like people already know about them :sunglasses:

1 Like

i feel my soul ripping out my body by the satisfaction of finally being able to write and upload again

This isn’t really throughout but hey, I made a rough reference for the storyteller’s relationship guide months ago. (I think I made this one back in August?)

But in all seriousness, you’ll really get to know more about the storytellers after Story Simulation. (Or at least, I plan to.)

SS is just “yeah, these guys exist. get used to their ramblings before each part lol”

relationship explanation:

annoys - this person annoys the person at the tip of the arrow (if there’s tips in both ends, they annoy the shit out of each other ez)

rivals - self-explanatory

looks up to - this person looks up to the person at the tip of the arrow

partner - interpret in any way as you wish, but I think of it as ‘oh they work pretty well together’ relationship

housemates - they know each other’s house layouts and would sleep interchangeably in each other’s houses, would have house keys to each other’s house

2 Likes

Love me some rivalries, don’t get enough o’ them imo.

ight i actually made an update schedule for story simulation and chapter iv should be up around next week
hope i don’t betray my own plan

also here’s jean and rael
but jean’s (technically issac’s) house somehow looks more modern (than what i planned) because i traced from an existing house model
and rael didn’t have bother with the quests so he had the time to cook for both of them (and possibly for other characters too)

4 Likes

average day in magius story simulation but ‘what if y’all picked villain storyline for rael at first’

the characters who would get their storyline swapped in this ‘what-if’ would be rael, jean, kat, and hifumi

rael becomes slightly more expressive/excitable, his violence was still there but hey
jean becomes more dead inside but still has the same level of nervousness

I’ve thought about this swap before and like

• rael somehow becomes less indifferent towards romance shit and actually considers romancing with jean in this what-if au (he’s pretty indifferent about romance in the normal story simulation so idk what compelled me to make this)
  • the only reason i added romance for swap au so i can make rael and jean cutely watch a city burn down together
  • also double death

and for kat and hifumi in this au uhh
(both will get yeeted to hero storyline so yeah)

• kat would actually interact more with the exiled and more aligned towards him than aurielle
  • hifumi gets introduced (to kat) by aurielle instead, and kat basically becomes his big sister figure (technically speaking, they still have this dynamic even in the og story)
3 Likes

m
axes
my favorite

will i draw kat and hifumi sometime soon

idk but have jean and rael doodles

idm if yall edit the pics to make them sit together, i literally sketched them together lmao

1 Like

out of context wip

considering how there are a few daciens being included in writing series, I’m wondering if this dacien would be one of the milder (in evilness scale) ones

5 Likes

Hmm

new chap finna be uploaded tomorrow but i finished it today because i misremembered my schedule :boom:

so here’s out of context and exaggerated scene doodle for the incoming part

and another no context line

im adding the ‘somehow ends up on tree branch a lot’ bit to dacien and no one can stop me
p sure i added that as ‘hehe funny thing to add’ during the scene where kat talked to dacien back in chap iii’s halfway

3 Likes

Hands Grabbing Grab - Free photo on Pixabay

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

yes it’s now out

1 Like

I think I’ve already mentioned aurielle meeting both kds and dacien when she was a kid in the story yes

they’re like 10 (except kds who was like 15 in this pic) so the boys haven’t had their scar yet

also i forgor how to draw kids except for the fact they’re supposed to be much smaller

2 Likes

yo since I’m finishing chap iv’s halfway soon, and I’m not sure if what I’m planning would be too big of a shock sooo (tbh I doubt it’ll actually be a shock but eh, i don’t really know y’alls reaction to how the story is going rn)

what do you think would happen next? like “rael vs mino 2.0??? :flushed:” or like “Dacien commits massacre lmao” or “KING DAVID SILVER FUCKING SHOWS UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAVES THE DAY”

whatever wild guesses y’all have, feel free to reply, and see what actually happens in chapter iv’s halfway later lol
(to be honest i kinda enjoy seeing people making guesses to my stories too so ae)

1 Like

rael x mino

jk jk jk jk jk jk

pls don’t actually do this bnt