Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

will i draw kat and hifumi sometime soon

idk but have jean and rael doodles

idm if yall edit the pics to make them sit together, i literally sketched them together lmao

1 Like

out of context wip

considering how there are a few daciens being included in writing series, I’m wondering if this dacien would be one of the milder (in evilness scale) ones

5 Likes

Hmm

new chap finna be uploaded tomorrow but i finished it today because i misremembered my schedule :boom:

so here’s out of context and exaggerated scene doodle for the incoming part

and another no context line

im adding the ‘somehow ends up on tree branch a lot’ bit to dacien and no one can stop me
p sure i added that as ‘hehe funny thing to add’ during the scene where kat talked to dacien back in chap iii’s halfway

3 Likes

Hands Grabbing Grab - Free photo on Pixabay

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

yes it’s now out

1 Like

I think I’ve already mentioned aurielle meeting both kds and dacien when she was a kid in the story yes

they’re like 10 (except kds who was like 15 in this pic) so the boys haven’t had their scar yet

also i forgor how to draw kids except for the fact they’re supposed to be much smaller

2 Likes

yo since I’m finishing chap iv’s halfway soon, and I’m not sure if what I’m planning would be too big of a shock sooo (tbh I doubt it’ll actually be a shock but eh, i don’t really know y’alls reaction to how the story is going rn)

what do you think would happen next? like “rael vs mino 2.0??? :flushed:” or like “Dacien commits massacre lmao” or “KING DAVID SILVER FUCKING SHOWS UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAVES THE DAY”

whatever wild guesses y’all have, feel free to reply, and see what actually happens in chapter iv’s halfway later lol
(to be honest i kinda enjoy seeing people making guesses to my stories too so ae)

1 Like

rael x mino

jk jk jk jk jk jk

pls don’t actually do this bnt

1 Like

…fuck

1 Like

thats the “danny what the fuck” expression not “how did you guess im writing rael x mino gasp”

3 Likes

chapter iv’s halfway is out baby

adim’s aurielle might know everyone at this point
also everyone is drawn by aurielle’s pov so don’t mind dacien looking like he could bite aurielle’s head off (while in the canon story, mans got excited over his recreated skates in front of kat and gave hifumi a candy)

also i have an unfinished gag idea where aurielle and kds argue, and aurielle starts going “this is why you’re fucking single” and kds also goes “aren’t you single too” then they :sleeper: :frcryin: about it later

2 Likes

redid the arrow and logo thingy

also new part today (after school)

2 Likes

Funny how I look here one time and find out there is a magic council captain with the same name as two of my files; what a coincidence

1 Like

levi? :eyes:

Nope, Ace Grey

ah him

i almost forgot he’s still a soldier during the ongoing storyline :boom: