Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

what if i tell you it’s kat

i take back what i said a few months ago about raelxjean needing to be a thing

no one leaves alive

1 Like

ehe

anyways i forgot to update new chap here yesterday

something about their colors here

I’ve been associating kat with red for so long (and real with something like. brown and blue)

until the point i felt trippy when kat is now associated with blue and rael gets red from… magic stuff in the last chap

2 Likes

Chapter XI - Boiling will be uploaded tomorrow.

have a pic I’ll use for the thumbnail of the incoming part

also I’ll update the shitty summary altogether after I finished chapter xii :3

2 Likes

chapter xi’s middle part is out :3

1 Like

new part, see y’all again on march 1st

4 Likes

#Bamboozled

1 Like

:hi: new chap update

2 Likes

one more part until story simulation ending

i may treat this like “WOOOO THIS IS FINALLY ENDING” but it may not feel like an ending for real n others :^)

also im planning to make this thread but on Wordpress sometime (mostly to replace the trello bc i don’t like working with it), wish me luck
(because i know i’d die inside a lot working with Wordpress)
(note that i like working with Wordpress in the way that i can customize stuff the way i want to some extent)

2 Likes

story simulation finale just dropped

ALSO ASIDE FROM THAT

NEW STORYLINE FORM SO I KNOW WHICH ONE YALL ARE INTERESTED IN

4 Likes

I like how it starts professional then for the last two it just randomly starts cursing

1 Like

the representation of my mental health

two things to update today

one, i know which storyline to work on next

two, it is rael’s birthday today (1 year anniversary of his debut in story simulation) so i made some stuff

letter transcript

I hope you’re doing well, everyone.

It’s my birthday today, and I’m writing this letter to thank everyone—who guided me in my adventures. It may not be the most exciting adventure you’ve seen, but I’m glad you’re there, watching over me.

I know this may sound awkward, getting a letter from someone from the other world? (That’s how I understand our whole situation, I don’t really get it.) But if you really helped me with my adventures, I’m grateful for all the times you helped me, especially with all the times I was about to give up.

I’m writing this from my home, and I’ll be sleeping after I’m done with this letter. We could either visit a new place tomorrow, or revisit old places.

I don’t really have anything else to say. My family members are sleeping well, and so are Levi, Aurielle, and Jean. I’m looking forward to travelling with those three tomorrow.

Let’s hope we’ll meet again sometime, in the future. I’m sure I would have more things to say by then.

Take care,

Rael Mills

5 Likes

I keep thinking it’s Real Mills

1 Like

my autocorrect writing rael’s name be like

two updates to this post today

1. there’s finally a blurb for story simulation, and there are also excerpts i wrote for each chapter!
Story Simulation's Excerpts

Prologue : The beginning of Rael’s future adventures and quests!

Chapter I : Rael meets Aurielle and Jean—his mentor and a fellow student in this adventure—as he begins to train under her.

Chapter II : Rael does his first quest from Aurielle, along with Jean—to clear out the bandits at the Bronze Grassland. While dealing with the presumed leader—Hifumi, a mysterious enemy—Kat approaches the two with a question!

Chapter III : Kat forcibly ends their encounter, making Rael and Jean head back to Jean’s house. And the two finds a clue from their quest, that would lead to an incoming disaster.

Chapter IV : Rael and Jean head to the Silent Tower to tell the officers about the clue they found, and the tower is attacked.

Chapter V : After dealing with what happened to the Silent Tower, Aurielle returns to the two students. And now, they’re heading towards their next quest’s location, tracking after a suspicious activity.

Chapter VI : The trio encounters the source of the suspicious activities, and they have to fight and escape from the ambush.

Chapter VII : After returning from the quest, the trio finds their quest giver—King David Silver—fighting against Dacien, who is the guild leader of Rael’s past enemies.

Chapter VIII : The trio learns about Dacien wanting to hunt down a Lost Magic, and now they’re aiming to track after him.

Chapter IX : The trio arrives at a place where the Lost Magic is located, and they encounter someone familiar.

Chapter X : After encountering Kat—who obtained the Lost Magic, Rael fights against her, only for him to fail.

Chapter XI : Rael wakes up from unconsciousness and goes after his squad, and he fights with Kat, once again.

Chapter XII : After the fight, the trio finishes up this quest for now, and Rael looks forward to his future adventures with Aurielle, Jean, and others.

1. I added Lost Things’ blurb on this post!
2 Likes

the boys

i saw this exchange while i was developing the characters for the incoming storyline soooo

lost things’ prologue is coming out on april 12th, 2022

also, i have a question about a certain bit in story formatting

which one do you find it nicer to read on forum?

• fake ass indents
  • paragraph/ line breaks go brrr

0 voters

fake ass indents

pros i can think of:

• reads like a book
  • i can just use line break and paragraph break for the story, then save the horizontal line break to divide storytellers/poll sections from the story itself

cons i can think of:

• looks fake as fuck
  • takes a while to format the story like this
  • looks awkward when uploaded to other sites
paragraph/ line breaks go brrr

pros i can think of:

• i don’t have to insert this shit in front of every paragraphs (dw i don’t manually insert it for every lines, i have a trick to help me make this faster. but it looks really intimidating in forum editor)
  • looks more like… a forum post. like it looks more forum-like.

cons i can think of:

• makes the story look way longer
  • i have to design another divider to separate the story itself from the storytellers’/poll/writer’s notes part
  • I’m not used to this format

edit: ight since the latter won, i got a divider to separate storyteller’s part from the story itself

oh yea, i might post these on forum too

it’s basically images i use to update lost things on twitter (and possibly other places, idk i don’t update this anywhere other than forum, wordpress, and twitter)

3 Likes

lost things trio

2 Likes

ight now that i uploaded the latest part, might as well upload some arts i’ve done for lost things lads

lost things is now on its final story!!! (if you consider the story structure to be 1. carson and his quest 2. virgil’s adventures with charms 3. john’s ???)

2 Likes