Reminders for AO (Part 4)

guh?

7 Likes

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nimbus Sea Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

in general kingdom’s main islands will be huge, ravenna is probably the smallest one with jotunheim (keraxe main island) being the largest one

Sameria (the current one im building) has 4 towns and an enormous wilderness area

25 Likes

Now that vetex has publicly said it I suppose I can release this now, which I withheld earlier due to paranoia

I’m guessing this is on the bigger side of kingdom islands? Like sure we’ll still have ones with like four or three towns on them but they won’t be as large as sameria, right?

Also I dread the day Vetex has to build jotunheim.

16 Likes

Wait a sec. If Vetex is still building Sameria and hasn’t started/is about to start Jotunheim then it will prob take until Feb or march at the earliest to release the update. SIDE NOTE: From what ImaLettuce is saying it seems like Jotenheim is the capitol of Keraxe. which is really weird cuz in Norse mythology Jotenheim is “Hell” and is filled with demons, giants and trolls and Asgard is “Heaven” filled with well… Norse gods, and you access the place via rainbow bridge. Shouldn’t asgard be the capitol? I feel like there’s prob gonna be some lore or something explaining this but how am I to know?

im pretty sure asgard is the name of their castle, don’t read too much into the names cause really they’re just a viking people, they aren’t actually norse gods since that wouldn’t make any sense

also jotunheim is in the vimir sea, not nimbus

22 Likes

let’s continue the discussion here now

16 Likes

We are so back guys. I love the qol

7 Likes

Who needs clan banks when you can just hold 5 million galleons at once

1 Like

5 fooocking MILLION?

14 Likes

very small sameria preview

6 Likes

the entire thing and not like 5 posts
gonna be decapitated :fire:

3 Likes

Always love some good old AO QOL improvements!

1 Like

Sorry for the cropping, I’m on mobile and have a cat on my lap, so I’m not movin to the computer

Edit: fixed the cropping

Immediate thought? The defense meta is gonna change, but please discuss these changes in the right thread

Edit numba 2: just noticed that it says -25% instead of 50%, like two minutes before I made this reply it said NO reduction, pretty cool

10 Likes

that first change is insanely helpful for making builds
it should’ve been in the game since the beginning tbh

also warden buff by nerfing everyone else, let’s goo

this is a huge indirect dot buff, now you only heal around 7 health per second in combat with no vitality (which is the same as having 1400 health right now)

also cool qol change, i wonder who changed his mind on that