it’s in the title, how do they work?
from my knowledge, i believe it goes from trust level 0 (nothing), level 1 (basic), level 2 (member), level 3 (regular) and finally level 4 (leader)
**most of these information are derived from the trust level badges
level 0 - has restrictions to prevent spam or flood and such as a countermeasure, but can read and all the basic stuff
level 1 - has restrictions lifted & granted all community features, such as flagging, personal messaging, editing, etc.
level 2 - same thing as level one but you can obtain it after about two weeks; but you can send invitations, make personal group messages, & have more likes per day
level 3 - slightly different than the levels before this, as it takes months to get this trust tier but you’re granted the ability to recategorize & rename topics, have a private lounge area, and have way more likes per day (YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOSE THIS TRUST LEVEL BY INACTIVITY)
level 4 - this is an extremely powerful trust level where only they can’t be obtained by normal means; only by a staff of this forum. its ability is to be able to edit all posts & take common moderation actions like pin, close, unlist, archive, split, and merge.
anyways i hope this answered your question lol
To add on, the most important requirements for each TL is as follows:
- TL0 (New User) - join the forum
- TL1 (Basic User) - just read the forum for 5 minutes
- TL2 (Member) - 15 visits, you’d probably get the other requirements on the day you join the forum
- TL3 (Regular) - at least 50 visits within 100 days, 15% of new posts read (caps at 5000) in the last 100 days, 15% of new topics entered (caps at 500) in the last 100 days
- TL4 (Leader) - granted by forum staff only if you have demonstrated exemplary conduct as a forum user over several months
Sadly i cant cheat my way to regular with the old like farming method
TL3 requirements have been changed to 15% instead of the former 25% (the other requirements remain the same)
(not out of context)
Guilds + Marketplace were making up 70% of the posts.
i didnt even know this
How do you check your trust level?
legendary 2 year necrobump
NO WAIT NOOO-
Your current trust level displays in your profile. if you want to view your progress towards Regular/TL3, you can check out Forum Check-Up / Name Change