⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Down to Earth!

Explore More Anchors:

wheel

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (US)

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

Sunken Citadel

Composed by Navola

:scroll:

The Hook!

Hey, this is Cryonical. Welcome to another anchor of the Odyssey Feed :wave:! We have a lot to cover today (As always), so let’s not delay and jump into the action!

The very first thing we have is that ships now only have a 50% chance of repairing their ship on the usual time interval instead of every 70 seconds. This means that there will be less situations where they repair faster than you can defeat them :nod:.

Take a look at this:

As you can see, we have some more progress on everything regarding fire magic :fire:, including the burning overlay, it’s particles, beam, shockwave explosion, aura, and the look of things being on fire!

Not all the new visual changes are just for fire, though… Aura spells have, in general, been improved :chart_with_upwards_trend:! Moonlight also now looks a bit nicer with an increase in its brightness and a change in its color :mariomug:.

And as always for the recent times, we have some more progress on the skills of the Fort Talos. It’ll turn out great by the time it’s time on the patch notes is over :v:! Camps will also now give you a specific reason why you won’t be able to construct your campsite on certain islands, like the Sky Boss Arena island along with spawn islands :thinking:.

Most of the versions after this are improving the Fort Talos boss, but not this one :down_arrow::

As you can see, fire has been finished and we’re finally moving onto Earth :poggers2:! If you haven’t noticed, this revamp is going in the order of this list:

This means after Earth is Ice :cold_face::ok_hand:! There’s a whole lot to look forward to. See where your favorite magic stands on this list!

But the second thing in that patch note is also very exciting, and a huge QoL change :flushed:. Bars now appear under status effects, which indicate how much time they have left until expiring. In case you can’t tell, this is pretty useful (and I’m not sure why that wasn’t there before :mag:).

That’s it for this anchor. Cya guys next time :wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

If you could already create your first ultimate art / special attack, what will yours be like?

Posted by @Arcano

In a rather interesting topic, Arcano covers something that’s not usually thought about too much: Ultimate Arts :eyes:! As they don’t seem to have been changed too much in their functionality, being a high level option for every spell type (Assuming you can only have one for every magic) which makes it much stronger at a higher cost. They’re interesting… what will yours be? Maybe a water shockwave or a fire multi-blast :thinking:?

:art:

Arcane Art!

Stella - Full Spectrum

Created by @Kenda

In this prismatic piece of art, we see Stella, one of Kenda’s OCs, with a pretty huge upgrade. Not only is there a dedicated trello along with a stat meter on the side, but there’s been art for all of them :mariomug:. That’s some serious dedication ! I love it when Auroras are depicted through magic, and especially art, since it usually turns out really pretty… as you can see here :fire:!

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

Legacy - Part 5

Written by @Psycorax

In, as Psycorax pointed out, a very rare post in Advanced Writing that isn’t ADIM (definitely read that as well, though :ok_hand:), trouble is brewing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. The heart of battle reveals itself as it’s wizard versus wizard in an 11 page epic that’s sure to thrill you. From soldiers to shadow magic, there’s always more adding to the action :boom:!

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @Poogothepug! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”The Stepstones”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

The place of awakening.

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

Tetracontaoctagons are cool.

9 Likes

W feed as always

Dawn island? That’s where we wake up iirc

4 Likes

Yep

1 Like

I love the anchors.

1 Like

Thank you!

Also the art by @Kenda is incredibly well made, bravo to him/her :clap:

3 Likes

I had put bad instead of made :rofl: corrected it !

1 Like

Didn’t even notice it lol

clout

1 Like

Hold up when did you get a custom title
Not fair, I want one :(

1 Like

ratio

custom title gang

1 Like

Grrrr
This is unfair

1 Like

WOAH , NO JOKES ?!?!? I’M HERE ATHE THE FEED?!?!?!? , my day are now beging better

1 Like

i just realized my idea got added

1 Like

Stormwall is the riddle answer? Either that or Newground Island Or Dawn Island

1 Like

Nanomachines, son. They change your forum title in response to physical trauma.

1 Like

Victory for Ice magic!

1 Like

You forgot to mention just how insane everyone has been going because of the endless working on fort talos boss

2 Likes

i hope it still has a cool shape, the d20’s interesting

1 Like

the idea of cycling through past articles with the arrow buttons is really nice

1 Like