Updated Vetex's Accepted

Ah, I might have missed that one, was that the deckhand outfits?

it was called More deckhand styles I believe

the fact you have to point this out :skull:

3 Likes

to be fair there were ships in WoM, but they were just buildings

i

actually yeah you know what lets believe thats what i meant

unfortunately the navy made it into the game but a major part of this suggestion was to give each kingdom/town their own reputation and NPC groups that would attack you for wronging them.

to my understanding, that part of the suggestion is making it into the game.
(I will never forget tech telling me the navy was going to be different from the AG despite them being 1:1 exactly the same aside from name and characters lol)

:0
An unlisted topic! No wonder I couldn’t find that one

Though I’m not sure if it’s been accepted per say:

I’ve got suggestions but I’m too lazy to apply for suggester.
(granted I only have one suggestion, and it’s very mid)

Added this one under quality of life suggestions :+1:

like I said, I’ll never forget tech telling me they’d be different in any meaningful capacity lol.

1 Like

Argh who cares about policy I’ll just say my suggestion here:
In the Australian Defence Force (Army, Navy and Air Force) we address officers as:
“Sir” (for males)
“Ma’am” (for females)
and their rank if they are non-binary. (i.e. if there is a non-binary Brigadier we just address them as “Brigadier”, instead of sir or ma’am)

If you’re a part of the Gravy and the syndicate, your ship NPCs only address you as sir. There should be an option to choose one of the three options of how they call you.

There, that’s my one and only suggestion. And it’s purely for realism’s sake.

1 Like

two options*

edited: please don’t argue with me about this, yall think I’m stupid bec of my pfp, username, and lack of ao knowledge

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is blatant discrimination or stupidity

even if it is discrimination, then there’s nothing wrong with calling someone by their rank, that’s what lots o’ folks do.

pretty nice seeing some things that vetex has implemented from suggestions, whether they were actually taken from the suggestion directly or just realized over time.
props to you for compiling all this :D

"Count" Option for Crash the selino in question:

i think the real reason is the fact that you lack knowledge yet still exert it on others

pretty sure everything in the AO era either hasn’t been added or was thought of independently

never said there was

knowledge =/ intelligence

true, however they are generally closely connected