Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

it has been quite awhile since i came here

interesting stuff

1 Like

so i wanted to draw pregnant people and old people separately

and i targetted a pair of storytellers bc all of the storytellers are like 100 ish but some of them look old (because i enjoy drawing old people)

is this technically a confirmation that a pair of adim cast fucked

3 Likes

fucked (fucked)

1 Like

they (fucked) :flushed:

1 Like

new part new part

also maid aurielle (might need to specify that this is ADIM’s version of her)

4 Likes

see yall with chap vi next week, not sure if the next plot stuff would sound even more drunk lol

1 Like

wait would y’all be down with shitty summary for each chap

prologue: rael exists and he is now at the point in hero storyline where wom left us at

chap 1: rael meets aurielle, funny new mentor-student interactions, meets jean, also whoops i ended it with exiled getting shanked

chap 2: rael’s and jean’s fun adventures at bronze grassland (a teenager and rael’s evil twin smacked them), oh yeah it ended with exiled going “WHAT THE FUCK IT’S KING DAVID”

chap 3: aurielle realizes dacien was the same dude who scared 10-year-old aurielle, rael and jean head to jean/issac’s house and chill until jean finds a reason to leave (and got involved in whatever went down in chap 4)

but will be written in a mildly better quality

• yea sure im down for shitty summary
  • yea but can it not be shitty
  • no don’t

0 voters

1 Like

do you want to catch up on what the fuck is happening in story simulation? do you want to suffer from me trying to horribly summarize what happens in each parts?

fear not! we have a new section for it! (i can’t guarantee that you’d understand shit that’s happening in story simulation, but hey.)

a little rambling here.

to be honest, one of the last people who would notice and believe that kat is actually rael’s twin would be rael himself

and it’s kinda funny how “kat figures out that rael is her twin” timeline went like this (it all happened in ONE single day too)

1. kat jumps on rael and jean (chap ii)
  2. kat returns to dacien, and he points out + kinda confirms that rael is her fucking twin (with family shit kat has told dacien) (chap iii)
  3. kat has to fight rael again when he chases after her (and the minotaur) during the silent tower attack, and kat straight up burns/melts rael’s face and drowns him at the halfway part (chap iv)

this bit about rael being kat’s twin would make it a little… sour for both sides, when they fight each other. (for now, it’s only sour for kat’s side)

1 Like

guess which doofus forgot to update last part

also I wanna draw another bonus art after the chapter vi’s ending again

what do i draw
  • i draw jean grabbing rael’s arm. that’s it. (if im feeling it, im making her grab his wrist instead)
  • kat/hifumi/dacien/aurielle emotes? (i already made rael and jean ones)
  • auri/rael/jean trio pic
  • alternatively, kat/hifumi/dacien trio pic
  • ‘what the fuck were the vistarian squad (carson/john/virgil) doing during story simulation’
  • i give rael a decent fucking fashion drip (probably jean too)
  • others? (suggest in replies wooo)

0 voters

trio trio

vistarian trio

story simulation trio

3 Likes

forgot to hop on this post and update the new chapter

Forgot this existed, how goes the story so far?

1 Like

i just noticed this reply just now

like the story/lore progress or how i’ve been doing with this/story simulation?

if it’s the latter, my attempts to keep the schedule are doing pretty neat for story progressing so far (the schedule is like “i dedicate a week to upload all parts for a chapter, wait for a week, and make another chapter for the next week rn)

i occasionally come across ‘cringey/weird/bad’ moments in my writing from time to time, but at this point i kinda accept it as part of the process lol

if it’s the former… it’s slowly leading up to a big catalyst/problem right now

hi story simulation update and i still feel like i was writing chapter IV (i didn’t know id reach chapter VII)

1 Like

Ah yes, my favorite character;
Virgil from Wizards May Cry.

1 Like

continuation of the “bnt reacts to your poll results”

Chap 5 polls

wise option y’all
do you think i can trick people into picking the worst/stupidest option by labelling it as “fun option”
had the split the tied jobs to auri and rael+jean smh

Chap 6 polls

knowing shit rael experienced afterwards is funny bc y’all could’ve prevented rael from being stabbed in the dark later
jean after this poll :troll:

shoutout to whoever voted for “stop kai and drag him back to the village”

2 Likes

last part of chapter vii, plus an extra poll for extra pov stuff

back by unpopular demand: me

and i may retain this energy until the end of story simulation

wait I forgot this is basically an extra part from non rael’s pov

also i got extra doodles featuring characters featured in extra pov (issac, ace, soren, kat)

2 Likes

chapter viii is out with assorted doodles

also have rael’s parents and siblings (i havent even named the siblings but i already namedropped his parents names)

also another family