Sandal, The Most Stoic Forumer

there’s surprisingly a ton of posts of sandal ranting about irl life

(And no, this isn’t to harass, ostracize, or insult any related party or parties.)

Thoughts on what?

:fr:

:fr:

(why did i make this post?)

:man_shrugging:

Why do I share so many personal things about my life on here?

simple:

You don’t have one.

1 Like

ouch.

:frowning:

relax man, we all do.
Heck, I’ve dropped more rant bombs than I can even care to count.

When we’re down, it’s ok to burst out randomly and dump info at completely random times. It’s what makes us human, and that’s perfectly okay. If you’re uncomfortable talking to someone about it in person (like I often do), it’s totally fine if you do it here. I mean, not entirely the best place to do it, but since it’s at the very least an option, we’re better than a lot of other places.

So, don’t feel afraid to talk about your feelings if you really can’t take bottling it up anymore. We all have our moments.

11 Likes

I’m getting the urge to say this.

This is a joke don’t take it seriously I feel ya :sob:

2 Likes

I’m getting there dw

1 Like

gonna ask my crush if she wanna see the new avatar movie with me when it comes out tomorrow wish me luck :shushing_face:

3 Likes

goodbluck

Goodluck and rant on the forums if something goes wrong

why the fuck does this make me realize me and sandal are actually somewhat alike like jesus fuck, apart from the one where sandal is scared about bitches (I don’t feel any love anyways) we’re pretty alike.

of course I’m considering content creation since I’m definitely not capable of surviving in the current workforce

2 Likes

you’re gonna hate me for what I am about to say next, but for a very long time, I thought that was the dreamsexual flag :skull:

can’t even blame you ngl

: O

poggers

heres a solution:

Go up to a girl tomorrow, and call them the first word of your quote above, they’ll be super happy to hear it!

this is truly an arcane odyssey