Second Week of Discussion Announcement

Hey there, Forums!

You know what’s really funny, I was going to make this topic yesterday but I thought. “No, I’ll hold off on it until the Empires release date is announced.” and lo and behold, we know it now. Empires is releasing Friday 27th September. After a long wait, we’re getting one of our largest game updates yet.

The Empires Update will add multiple new islands in the Bronze and Nimbus Seas, add new armour sets, a new modifier, a new miniboss, and the ability to build on islands your clan has claimed. 4

Here’s the small teaser made by @Tobi and @Rayman_Axel, which also reveals the Empires Update logo made by Tobi. I could only put it here through Twitter unfortunately due to forum limitations.

https://x.com/i/status/1837286921556402600

Throughout the week up to Empires I’ll be posting topics which present a series of open ended questions about the game, its development, its community and the like. Even if you aren’t familiar with the Arcane Odyssey Forums, I invite you to participate.

Discussions such as these are easy to derail, so I’ll be sticking with the rules we had last time. Everyone is open to their opinions but anyone trying to disrupt the conversation will have their post flagged. The aim of this is to encourage productive conversation, forum interaction and a bit of fun.

The first topic will be posted shortly, and all thereon will be linked here each day.

5 Likes

Thank you for this!

they should’ve made the red purple would’ve fit way more tbf

insanaety

Here’s our first topic!

Idk they did purple with the dark sea update

im not farming evander for 10 sets of his shit

yeah but i mean like an imperial roman-byzantine purple to match with the thematic

im very disappointed we cant place our own npcs… i would never make them look like george floyd what are you talking about…

will there be a bedroom where i can spawn more troops

Yeah I heard something about some kind of barracks building coming into the game

Me after getting my island sieged for 20 hours by 4 clans:
(Constantinople has fallen and i need to go to school)

only thing u spawnin is yo brig g

There was a plan for recruiting npc guards to protect your island but that was either scrapped or vetex ran out of time (probably the former)

I honestly bet we’ll get a new main menu theme just from how long the wait was.

The midpires is real!

I mean if you’re really dedicated you can go and look for specific castaways that have the exact appearance you want for the people working on your farms and shops

Day 2!!!

1 Like

happy day 3 people. This one usually devolves into arguments so hopefully we can get something productive from this.

Excited for array spell :grinning: