⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Mining for More!

Navigator
2022-11-21T04:24:00Z
Written by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird
Sound Magic!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Sound Magic! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

AO Fan OST
Composed by @egg

The Hook!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ The Hook! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Hey, this is Cryonical :wave:. Welcome back to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed! This time around, we’ve got a treasure chest of exciting new information on our favorite upcoming Roblox game :poggers2:!

Starting off with version 1.10.11! Sound effects in the “The High Lor’s Trace” cutscene have been improved, which means it definitely might be a good one :eyes:!

Next, we have some epic material revamps to take a look at… the material for rock has been updated, and the ice material has a better color :paintbrush:! Not only this, but the textures of all materials are now shiny/wet looking during the rain :cloud_with_rain:! In fact, we actually have a picture of this from DocTheWarBird:

Storms are going to look absolutely insane, all these graphic improvements recently have certainly done a number of things on the quality of the game :ok_hand:!\

To finish up this version, Co-Captains are now named Quartermasters :thinking:, and a whopping 270 NPC agro/death lines for pirates, merchants, and Grand Navy/Assassin Syndicate members have been added, written by a grand slew of different testers (I was too burnt out from writing other things at the time :frcryin:!) They definitely did a great job with these, so give them a round of applause :clap:.

Now, we have some pretty amazing new additions. First of all, the performance of ships with hull armor is greater. Not sure if this means lag performance or of the ship performs better in terms of being given more stats by the hull armor :fr:… probably the first. A good thing either way!

After that, some story things to cover :mariomug:. Part 82 (Unknown Location), Part 83 (Uneasy Rest), and Part 84 (Leave Your Cell) have been added, and the level cap has been raised to 95… we’re definitely in jail, and as confirmed by Vetex himself, mining copper and tin for the Kingdom of Ravenna. Here’s an image vetex shared in the Level 50 chat in vetcord… mine up :pick:!

The galleon cap is now based on your level, starting at 100, and at level 80 your galleons are no longer capped. When you die, you still drop galleons, this amount capping at 350 galleons. However, there’s a new feature… money bags :moneybag:, similar to Arcane Adventures. It contains 80% of the galleons you lost via the death the bag spawned from, and it despawns after a few moments, but in that time any player can take it. All of these galleon changes are definitely pretty welcome for, and don’t feel like they’ll encourage random killing too much.

Not only that, we have 2 new titles :eyes:… one, Expert Angler, is awarded when your fish journal reaches 100% on your fish journal, which means catching every type of fish. This may seem impossible for some, but the second, Master Angler :fishing_pole_and_fish:, requires you to have every variant of every fish. That’s a lot of work! Still some neat new additions to the game :ok_hand:. Here’s our next version…

Upon reaching Level 65, a quest can be received from Edward Kenton, the “first” one :face_with_monocle:, which upgrades him to an Elite Quartermaster, the only one of the type. Not a ton of details are given besides that. Elite Quartermasters are quite great :chart_with_upwards_trend:, and they’ll notify you and the crew when an NPC ship argos on your ship, and when a sea monster/shark is about to attack your ship. Quite helpful indeed :nod:!

Lastly, we have a brand new leak which I’ll let you look at for yourself :explosion_magic:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/892814392519950376/1043733234313347113/explosion_magic.mp4

That’s all for today’s anchor of The Odyssey Feed. Peace out :v:!

On Topic!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎On Topic! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Fun websites to mess around with
Posted by @DubiousLittleTyp0 (Oops I mean @DubiousLittleTyp0 :innocent:!)

We’ve all seen our fair share of websites, but for some of us it’s the super gimmicky and fun ones that stand out :mariomug:. AI Art generators, random buttons, that one website that has random people point at your cursor, jigsaw puzzles, and more. There’s no shortage of these types of sites, so why delay your visit? And if you do find some, make sure to post them here… or else :smiling_imp:

Arcane Art!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Arcane Art! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Noober’s 2nd WOM file
Created by @Dr.Archipelago

Back at it again is Archipelago, who makes yet another really neat looking roblox render :cold_face:. This time around is a render of Noober’s 2nd World of Magic file, who is presumably using light… with that matching drippy yellow outfit :ok_hand::frsleepin:! It looks super great, so give Archipelago a round of applause :clap:!

Writing Wizardry!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ Writing Wizardry! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎

Hiring All Villains! - Chapter 10
Written by @StarForDays

StarForDays once again writes fire :fire: in their newest installment of the Hiring All Villains series! In this one, it’s not looking up for America as the governors of Hell and Hell have been captured by a stuttering villain with ill intentions. Will they escape and go back to their lives in government management, or will their captor get speech therapy? Find out in the link below :eyes:!

The Chart!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ The Chart! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @sock! Congratulations for being the first to crack it! The answer was… ”Palo Town”!

You Open The Scroll…

“Mining:”

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

Resources!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Resources! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎

Thanks for reading!
Arcanecraft. Play now!
18 Likes

absolute W as always

almost caught you lacking tho :eye: :eye:

Fuck it imma be a rushard
Eternal Mines

1 Like

:frstrong:

lets go slaves in ao

5 Likes

I love mining copper with my fellow prisoners

1 Like

me and mah bruda’s diggin’ deez rokz man

Giving me Bronze Grasslands vibes! Tobiemoji_gogogo

8 Likes

@Herodue your fate.

i fr thought this was wom lol , whats that island over there ?

1 Like

Frostmill?

1 Like

I hope this ages well

2 Likes

ravenna?

1 Like

Creeper, aww man

So we back in the mine, got our pick axe swinging from side to side
Side, side to side
This task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night
Diamonds tonight
Heads up, you hear a sound, turn around and look up, total shock fills your body
Oh no it’s you again
I could never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes
Eyes, eyes, eyes

'Cause baby tonight, the creeper’s trying to steal all our stuff again
‘Cause baby tonight, you grab your pick, shovel and bolt again
And run, run until it’s done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn’

Just when you think you’re safe, overhear some hissing from right behind
Right, right behind
That’s a nice life you have, shame it’s gotta end at this time, time, time
Time, time, time, time
Blows up, then your health bar drops, you could use a 1-up, get inside don’t be tardy
So now you’re stuck in there, half a heart is left but don’t die, die, die
Die, die, die, die

'Cause baby tonight, the creeper’s trying to steal all your stuff again
'Cause baby tonight, the creeper’s trying to steal all your stuff again

Creepers, you’re mine
Dig up diamonds, and craft those diamonds and make some armor
Get it baby, go and forge that like you so, MLG pro
The sword’s made of diamonds, so come at me bro
Training in your room under the torch light
Hone that form to get you ready for the big fight
Every single day and the whole night,
Creeper’s out prowlin’ - alright
Look at me, look at you
Take my revenge that’s what I’m gonna do
I’m a warrior baby, what else is new
And my blade’s gonna tear through you
Bring it

Yeah baby tonight, grab your sword, armor and gold, take your revenge
So fight, fight like it’s the last, last night of your life, life, show them your bite
'Cause baby tonight, the creepers tried to steal all our stuff again

1 Like

Mining copper and tin for the ravenna kingdom. (Wild guess)

Bro ravenna has slaves on god. Extorting us for their own good. Next boss fight coming soon? It certainly feels like it since i think we get enslaved/imprisoned atleast temporarily. :pick: :iron_magic_var1:

Great feed, gonna listen to the song when i’m back home.

But uhm: “Master Alchemist”, insane

1 Like

Yeah, Copper & Tin was the answer. Surprised it took that long lol.

1 Like

Dang I can’t wait to play Minecraft

W feed as always

Ong

1 Like