Reviewing your suggestions for AO!

no they arent??? they give plenty of xp and 25 galleons each when sold

blue plasma was turned down because it looked too cool to be added as a base magic (not even joking)

40 galleons now, actually

then that further proves my point :smiley::+1:

oh this still active?

have fun

copy and pasted from my shadow boxing concept post (the mods locked it since i didnt have suggestion role even though its clearly a CONCEPT and not a damn suggestion)

nvm this concept sucks since it literally removes the purpose of fighting styles being close ranged. Since this is just like a mage that casts spells with fists, Ill add a new rule: Shadow boxing attacks (or parts of the attacks) dont apply until they are finished and a player walks into them after

I saw an idea for shadow boxing on the fandom and wanted to bring it here. Shadow boxing is a unique lost fighting style cause all of the moves require you to predict where your opponent is gonna go. You don’t wear any gloves or have a stance. Instead your player is the same when equipping the fighting style and all your moves are small swipes/punches
Moves would create a neutral snare like effect with Striking Gale type shockwaves expelling from it. After this, the attack will leave the area with a visible filter marking it as a hazard. Once the trap is triggered, the attack will happen again (with an afterimage controlling it) at 1.125x speed.

The area will remain a hazard for a solid minute before happening again and dealing damage to everyone around it. In order to make this balanced, the hazard area slowly decreases in size as there are less players near it and will decrease slower if players are close. Some attacks won’t have a size decrease at all.

Crash
Will not have an attack cone at all. Instead, it sends a moving force forward, and will activate if the opponent touches the end of the crash range or is in the center of the force. This attack will not have a gradual size decrease

Smash
User will swipe legs or hands down, sending a moving force to the ground

Shockwave Smash
Will create a force with a range in front of you similar to a normal shockwave, but with the characteristics of shadow boxing. This attack will not decrease in size

Shot
Will send an instant force of air forward that will leave a larger hazard hitbox if it hits the ground and a smaller one if it’s in the air.

Rushdown
User will swipe and send a medium sized force with mini shockwaves throughout until it reaches the end of its range. Will be triggered if an opponent steps into this area while this is happening. This will be pretty hard to land after the shockwaves finish pulsating (unless the player steps in the exact spot)

Focus
works the same pretty much

Airstep
A normal airstep but it’s a teleport flash step thingy

Selino
Force with shockwaves and a final slash like normal selino, though the player will send out the selino instead of moving with it. The hazard hitbox will have slightly more AOE than a normal selino. Will reactivate if the opponent walks into the area and can get slightly smaller over time.

Axe slash
A much larger axe slash that will re activate when the player walks in the range. Will decrease in size slightly over time

Uppercut
Sends a rising force. Will decrease in size slightly

Imbuement
When imbued, the fighting style visual effects will be replaced by the effects of your magic and yada yada will work just like every other imbuement

Properties
idk what to put here hmm
It would have more aoe and a little more speed than basic combat
It would deal less damage than basic combat

1 Like

a fighting style that gives you wings n #### but it drains your stamina fast as ####

yeah it’d be nice for them to have another use honestly like for quests

maybe as a juggernaut fighting style i’m not sure

shadow magic boxing style warlock lol shadow boxing

an anchor seems nice ( actually no i dont want dark sea ships mauling me while i lift up my anchor lol ) in the long term and dodge reflex should be part of the story honestly so people dont miss it, the rework for ship stats no. and vitality awakening is spirit weapons which is in the works and idk whether he said not to suggest anything about that

yeah we need more colour variants! alot of the magics missing out

1 Like

could you link or reply to the edited post idk where to check out i tried for a minute then was like aaaaaa

I spent like 5 seconds in suggestion category btw

I feel like a lot of people really underestimate just how good gunpowder barrels are for levelling up. They don’t even need another use. The blowing things up is funny but currently their main use is to stop level gaps from being annoying due to how quickly you get past them.

1 Like

Make Seismic Slash or whatever it called good, like it’s useless, I don’t know how it hasn’t gotten a buff or hell a rework. It literally do no damage.

Make it a idk a devastate then the rock throw? Just make Seismic Slash useable

i was talking mostly at the end-game stuffs where xp becomes sorta useless,.,.

the game need oppenheimer as last name like cmon there walter white
now give me my funny nuclear man

would you say its quicker to level using crates or gunpowder barrels, it may be quicker considering you can fit more barrels on a smaller ship i’m not sure though