The Exiled Feeding The Minotaur Art [Completed]

Finally finished the art and I officially announce this as the first fan-art of the Minotaur x Exiled.

As for the people who wondered why they’re shipped when they are fighting each other in the game, well that fighting was just an act they put on since they don’t want people to know about their forbidden love. They may say stuffs like for example exiled saying he’ll defeat minotaur, that’s just him convincing people that they don’t have any special relationship.

When they’re finally together privately, they become a lovey dovey couple and do romantic stuffs, and eventually they’ll finally do the forbidden action~ Kyaaaaaaaaa~!!!

Progress:

22/08/2020

Finally done sleeping and recovered my fatigue!
Anyways, just finished the body of minotaur and it’s ready to be colored = w =

22/08/2020

Alrighty here’s the colorized exiled as well as having the background as whispering woods where they secretly meet and become lovey dovey.

Sorry if I took too long, was trying to explain to my sister that what i’m doing is normal since she saw me drawing this when I haven’t even slept and just walked away silently.

Now then, all that’s left is minotaur’s body and this fan-art will finally be complete. Kyaaaaaaaaa~!!! > w < > w < > w <

I’ll rest for now, since it’s getting hard to stay awake.

21/08/2020

Finally Exiled has taken his appearance

and ready to be colored.

21/08/2020

Guess what, I just finished the head of minotaur. Time to create the body now.

Holy crap, just realized that this actually looks like minotaur doing ahegao.

20/08/2020

It’s not the greatest fan-art for the Minotaur x Exiled but i’ll try my best to make it look good. So far here’s my 20 minutes of progress, minotaur’s head.

Also i’ve decided to make the exiled a male as well to keep it cannon to WoM’s lore, so this is pretty much the beginning to their forbidden love, kyaaaaaa~!!! kyaaaaa~!!! > w <

14 Likes

no.
just.
n o .

8 Likes

You’re about to witness true love where gender doesn’t matter in WoM.

1 Like

This is kinda hilarious. What are you doing to my future husband?

1 Like

please stop
i beg you

1 Like

4 Likes

I don’t stop, I move forward.

1 Like

obama is physically cringing from your bs.

ALWAYS DRAW THE EYES BEFORE OTHER DETAILS
not seeing eyes in a drawing that already has mouth/hair/helmet/ears is literally making me cry

1 Like

Oh, well I was used to creating the details before the eyes. I’ll try doing that.

Oh wow no wonder my people look creepy when I just have the eye outline :joy:

I wouldn’t have drawn this but it may look weird with both Minotaur and Exiled standing up. Would have done it in the Greece/Roman eating grapes format.

Yeah, Exiled is tiny compared to Mino

1 Like

This topic horribly went off-topic, hence the closure of it.
Also, why?

haha you have no power here
yeah idk why but they said they’d keep their shipping art to themselves from now on

I have to do it, it gave me motivation to draw. Also gonna update the pic soon since i’m almost done with the head lol, and i’ll tell you what, you’re in for a surprise.

god I suck at blushes

2 Likes

I feel ya bud since it’s the same for me. Imagine that exiled is doing ahegao underneath the helmet.

1 Like

disgusting