is this dude Walter White? (in the GIF)

yea, he’s making meth

I second that

2 Likes
1 Like

its just the delivery of the line

hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, but what were your and your friend’s player kill count? Because I’ve noticed that a lot of the people who hunt me gloss over the others in the server with 500k+ fame and 200 player kills to target me (~120k+ fame at any given time and 7 player kills). The reason I know this? I check everyone who joins the server and monitor the player kills of players with bounties to see if they’re hunting. If they’re not getting any kills, I know they’re hunting me, plus I get that feeling of being hunted beforehand, which leads me to check their kill count. I even caught a guy doing that. I was doing diving points up and down the western part of the map, so the guy couldn’t find me for the longest time since I was “sailing the Bronze Sea.” I go to Shell Island to do some brewing and here he comes! An Assassin Syndicate member! With only 26 kills! I was an easy target in his eyes. Funny thing is I still managed to leave the game before he could kill me. He even threw a slowness III potion at me while I was brewing but then he just stared at me for a second, probably to see if I’d react. Then I ran, climbed up some cliffs waiting for combat mode to go away while he desperately tried to hit me (if I remember correctly he was a sailor-ice warlock—imagine that!), and then I left. Better luck next time, LOL!!!

1 Like

I read allat :joy: :smiling_face_with_tear:

meanwhile the testament of othrys:

meanwhile the post length:
meanwhile the frequent posters:

excellent delivery 10/10.

3 Likes