Explaining the Newgen Edition AO Forum Iceberg

Hasn’t been a while since I made a post but whatever.
Let’s continue a trend.
Recently,
some guy has made an iceberg, and since I’m old as fuck I’m gonna explain it, and make it a direct sequel to my previous iceberg explained thread.

since I didn’t do it last time, here’s the iceberg I’m explaining if you don’t want an explanation:

Layer 1: The Sky

AO Ideas Trello: A Trello made by Ezia, or currently known as Cringelord, and contributed to by other users like CrimsonCreate. It’s currently a replacement for the now defunct #suggestions category, and it’s thread can be found here. If you wanna contribute it, just ask the owner.

Reminders for AO (all parts): Merging it all together as it’s redundant to have it take up 2 spots in the iceberg. Reminders for AO is one of the most active threads on the forums, to the point that it’s reached the fucking comment limit TWICE. Here’s a link to the 3rd iteration if yer interested:

ThatOneGuy: A guy who’s famous for welcoming people to the forums after their first post. You often see him pinged when a new person makes their first post. Also, whatever you do, don’t welcome someone in before he can. This is a ritual.

Mimhere Island: Yes it’s real. Yes, we can get much higher (so high).
…anyways, Mimhere Island is a meme island named after the decently popular community figure, and tester, Mimhere. If you’ve ever watched One Piece, Mimhere Island is like the Arcane Universe’s version of the fabled Laugh Tale.

Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities: A thread made by LittleShrekSheep. Can be found here:

Caline/Melody Posting: A thread where some guy named Perf posts pictures of his cat. It is a nice cat though.

The Odyssey Feed: The definitive news source for the AO Forums, curated by Cryonical and DocTheWarBird. It’s also probably the main reason he has tester. Now all we have to wait for is for WAX to return to the forums and get his tester.

User4: Also apparently known as Dan_ultimategamer, was some underage kid who’s become a meme in the Forums. He apparently did something in Reminders for AO but I don’t keep track of that thread nearly enough to know.

Divanochi: A regular poster on the Reminders for AO thread series. I have no other clue why they’re here though.

AO QnA: A Questions and Answers event created so that we could get answers from Vetex himself on some of our burning questions.

Layer 2: The Water

Forumers Tierlists: Tier Lists made by Forum Users themselves usually with the Tiermaker website. There are way too many examples, but here’s the most recent one. Go and see for yourself where you land on some of the forum users tier lists. Granted, if you aren’t excluded.

Forumers hate Physical Education: it goes without saying. But it comes from this thread:

AA Webcomic: The unofficial/official Arcane Adventures webcomic illustrated by LittleShrekSheep and Directed by techlevel2022. Contrary to some beliefs, just because it’s directed by tech, who actively works alongside Vetex to create the Arcane Games, does not mean it’s canonical. It’s simply a retelling. Please check it out and give LSS some praise for their hard work.

HERE IM THE FUCK: Legendary words uttered by LordGaltron. Recently turned into a copypasta.

Luck is consistent: Wow, something I don’t know, but I have a suspicion it’s in Reminders for AO.
EDIT: I finally know. Credit to @anon32468667. This was some sort of meme spawned from an argument in #game-discussion:trading-discussion about sunken RNG, with a person named tparre2234 apparently saying that luck was consistent.

Boobs (10 Characters):

well shit you heard it from the man himself folks.
wonder if he’ll actually add them though.

Mud Magic Removal: Truly the saddest thing that happened in the trello. Mud Magic was removed from the upcoming lost magic concept pool. Sure, it was a meme, but it was at least somewhat funny for being doo doo diarrhea. Rip in fuck. Moment of silence.

Nekosaikou Art: Art made by the currently banned forum user, Nekosaikou, whose ban I’ll hopefully not get into today. Likely referring to this ship art:

Forum Party: it’s hell. hell itself. ask @Jupiter or a mod like @SomewhatUnnamed or @LichdaDerp for an invite to the server.

TCO: apparently the current most hated guild/clan, but that’s basically about it. Look, I’m just here for the fun, not to fight other sweaty neckbeards on a lego game. ask someone who’s invested in guild/clan lore.

Boss Drop Value Plummet: Not only are they being removed, but people are also going to be compensated with in game cash. Expected something else? Expected something actually good? Too bad! Shove it up your ugly ass!

Elment’s PvP Tourney: A PvP tourney hosted by The_elment (EDIT: and was also Co-Hosted by MrNormalBox). With the grand prize being Boss Drops. It’s over already but here’s the thread:

AO Media Document: A bunch of Google Docs/Drive folders containing all the leaks. Here’s Flare’s edition cause he’s a homie.

madeanaccountforthis’ meth post: insert funny breaking bad meme here. This got him banned btw, don’t do drugs or leak gramp’s world famous moonshine recipe here either.

Promethean Water: It’s funny sex fluid. That’s it. That’s the joke. White water is funny fluid. You could call it milk magic but that somehow makes it worse, especially if your character’s a girl.

Layer 3: Deeper Water

AO Copied _____: A trend spawned from tards on twitter talking about how AO ripped off another popular lego game, Deepwoken. This quickly became a meme, with other examples like “AO ripped off every MMO ever” or “AO ripped off my mother”. Anyways, shameless plug: here’s my own comprehensive guide.

Super Noob Adventures: A forum game, hosted by Gamer_Doge716, where forum users will have to help a Noob survive on a floating island. Super Noob Adventures is the 2nd version of the game, with Noob Adventures being the first.

Trusted Lads: A secret category exclusive to regulars. Nowhere near as active as it used to be. Say, a shell of it’s former self. I would put a link here but it’s a category, not a thread.

Various AI-Generated AA/AO Images: This is just people creating threads about images they made of AA/AO using an AI such as Dall-E Mini.

AO Class Guides: Self-Explanatory. There are a bunch of guides about AO Builds. Just go search for one yourself.

Thingyy’s PFP:
here it is. there’s nothing special about this.
EDIT: Credit to @Divanochi, apparently people thought Thingyy was desired_bag’s alt or the other way around, which doesn’t make sense since outside of using the same hat item, they have nothing else in common.

Olympus News: A News source that delivers guild-related news. Is guild related. So it is mid. Apparently idlemotion runs it now.

AO Riddles: A set of 2 riddles given to us by techlevel2022. Apparently these were story leaks.

Elemental Spirits Art: I’m pretty sure this means liu/macobre’s Magic Elementals Open Collab, where she draws an elemental beast for every magic.

Epic Forum Quotables: A thread that compiled copypastas and other quotables. Can be found here:

Reminders for AO being flooded: I mean, look at it. 20000+ replies strong and still going.

Iris R34 Ads: I’m pretty sure this was a deleted post that showed artwork of Iris (a NPC in AO) in a spoof of a dating sim advertisement, with the main problem being that she had her jugs out. Thankfully, I was able to save it before it was deleted for your viewing pleasure:
[click here for hot lego babe]

Doge Nation: The Worst Guild in all of AO history. Happened to tick every “bad guild” requirement, being:

1. Asshole Members
  2. Infamy Farmers
  3. Dead meme as name

They’ve gone to shit after their leader Doge King was banned.

Flare’s June PFP: A thread that flare made asking people what his pfp should be. Why this is so low, I have no clue.

Forumers Get Added to Smash: A forum thread where Srtolertus (yes this was his old account, not srtolertus3, which is his current) used a specific ROBLOX Game (Newcomer Simulator) to put our ROBLOX avatars into Super Smash Brothers.

RB1 & desired_bag alts: These 2 got banned and kept creating alts. Gotten to the point where it’s a fun betting game to see wether a new user is an alt or not! Often can be revealed through:
-Poor Grammar
-weird username
-first post made is an introduction
sometimes they aren’t even subtle.

Layer 4: End of the Ice

Guild Hub:

The Guild Hub is a discord server for all the guilds collectively. Don’t be fooled. It’s just as bad as you might think.

Kash: This really is the forum moment of all time. I don’t need to explain it. Witness it for yourself.

twoleggedabomination’s pipebomb post: Again, this got someone banned. Essentially, this man sent us steps on how to make pipebombs like it was his grandma’s apple crumble recipe. It’s a perma ban, don’t do it. Also, don’t share the instructions on how to make mustard gas here either.

Shitty Suggestions: Need I say more? Just search suggestions in the top right hand corner.

Nekousaikou ARG: Oh yeah, Neko made an ARG on the forums. Any of you bastards remember L1Dcvi12? Yeah, he was behind that.

AO Shit-Talk Videos: A bunch of dickweeds made videos about AO criticizing it even though it wasn’t out. Regardless about how dumb these might be, I highly advise not to engage, it makes us look bad.

Food System will be AO’s Downfall: A funny shitpost about bowel movements and shitting yourself. Because fecal funny.

Jubilee’s Ban: A former forum user. Got banned for saying Trigger without the Tr and instead with an N. Or so I’ve been told.

welcome to the arena i am the boss: the OG forum meme. lost to time as the original post was deleted. this is the closest thing we’ve got.

The Graveyard/Older Banned Users: Technically not called the Graveyard, but instead, the Cemetary. The cemetery was a list of Banned users prior to being locked.

Layer 5: Can we get much lower (so low)

Zephyr Wife Wallpaper: Ah yes, the old ballad of Zephyr and his wife, MC Captain Bella Graves. A couple months after they were married, Graves and their unborn child were gunned down by a rogue dark wizard and Zephyr himself was banned shortly after. Rip in fuck.

Fireinnerice: Down Bad for Preggo Iris. Dude, just commission on Deviantart. It’s like 15$ for a fetish art.

Headless got Doxxed: Yeah, headless was doxxed by a Forum Donator, being DarkLordDurza. Credit to @Xevenant for being the one to actually find out about this <3

Doge King: Former owner of Doge Nation, again, he was banned for Infamy Farming and some of his members being active exploiters.

WAX & WAX News: That’s WAX WORLD NEWS to you, Cam. Anyways, WWN was and still is THE BEST news source for AO Fandom stuff for only real gamers, and WAX himself is also god. Not to discredit Cryo, but Odyssey Feed is completely unable to surpass WWN, even if WWN is long dead.

Pre June 20th Forums: June 20th was when WoM was released and the forums opened up for the very first time. Not much is known about the state of the forums prior to this, and only a select group of Vetcord Level 50s were able to access it.

Geko Forum Raid: An old Forum User by the name of Geko raided the AO Forums. Why anyone would wanna do it to this hardly known shithole and not something bigger like a discord server was rather weird, but hey, different strokes for different folks amirite?

Luring or Mag Collector Rod Arguments: A long debate on wether Luring Collector Rods were better or Magnetic Collector Rods were better for getting fishing overall in WoM. I’m obviously not biased, but my Magnetic Collector works wonders.

Christmas/Halloween PFPs: Finally, something about me! I’m the mastermind behind the Christmas PFPs, with my long running “TAITC does a sloppy job on editing festive stuff onto people’s pfps” thread. Alternatively, there’s also the Maple makes your profile halloweeny thread. Check both out, but don’t necro, especially if the season’s over.

Reminders for Trello: If I remember correctly, this was the original name of the Reminders for AO thread series, at least before it was renamed to how it was now.

Forumer Wiki: Yes, it’s real. Yes, it’s dumb. Here’s my page on it.

Srtrolertus’ Forum Iceberg: The original forum iceberg, prior to this one. Can be found here:

MattTheBat is a Catgirl: Just… Just read for yourself.

Minotaur Meme Format: Here it is. For your personal editing pleasure.
Y’know, I’m surprised I’ve never used this.

Layer 6: The abyss

NuclearMan’s updated value list WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY USE IT: Well, I mean. WoM is basically dead, plus the boss drop crash shifted the economy forever. If you wanna check it out, it’s right here:

And that’s the whole thing. I take my bow, and I’m going back to finishing Gintama.
EDIT: I have finished Gintama.

16 Likes

based

1 Like

Me neither tbh but a win is a win

Mmmmm. I like this Iceberg.

It was in trading discussion so I’m not surprised you don’t know. It was an argument between @/tparre2234, @/AwesomeOS, @/drip_god and @/MrNormalBox about sunken rng and basically tparre2234 was saying luck is consistent and whatnot and the rest disagreed.

P.S

hosted by me and MrNormalBox or co-hosted, whatever you wanna call it

1 Like

i thought this one was referencing the time someone thought Thingyy was desired_bag’s alt because they had similar pfps

Might be a stretch though

2 Likes

We are famous again

i feel like a hidden realm in my mind just opened up

Damn this is very well done :clap:

I need credit for it being directed at me for killing him over and over and stealing his sunkens

2 Likes

oh yeah, what i meant by having reminders for ao 2 electric boogaloo separate from all parts was because of the title change. as you probably know, it was changed to have electric boogaloo and some other dumb stuff in the title before the mods said to stop it, and reverted it simply to part 2. that’s why it was it’s own thing.

why does no one know about my media doc :frcryin:

i knew there was a third but i forgor who did it so i didn’t put it

WHERE AM I IN THE ABYSS

WHY AREN’T I THERE

add me now

aren’t you a newgen? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

no reference to rayhan
0/10

1 Like

TAITC we need an oldgen iceberg RIGHT NOW!!

Srtolertus’ Iceberg’s the closest thing to an oldgen iceberg anyways
Besides I don’t even know how to make icebergs.

go ask cryo on how to make icebergs
he is one

honestly i read a bit here and there then skipped to the end but youre real for watching gintama. I legit just finished the silver soul arc part 1 like 30 minutes ago and i dont think ill ever find an anime as great as this one ever again.